Table of contents
For most e-commerce companies, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the two most profitable days of the year. But the truth is, e-commerce is a 365-days-a-year business.
Understanding the availability, performance, and customer experience of your web, mobile, and digital channels used to require months of integration, instrumentation, and tuning. But with the New Relic One observability platform, you can quickly understand what’s happening in your increasingly complex and interdependent systems—so you can find and fix issues fast, and keep your digital storefront always open.
Perfect performance at any scale
Use real-time analytics to find and fix problems before they impact the shopping experience, revenue, and customer relationships. Continuously test and improve performance to keep your website fast, functional, and always available—from every day to your biggest day.
- Ensure seamless performance across cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments.
- Identify third-party performance issues that put your shopping experience at risk.
Insights that drive alignment, agility, and innovation
Custom dashboards provide full-stack visibility and a single source of truth across systems and stakeholders. Make game-changing connections between system performance, customer experience, and business KPIs—and inform decisions that boost conversions, revenue, and customer lifetime value.
- Monitor customer engagement and interactions to guide smarter site-investment decisions.
- Empower teams to collaborate on problem solving, product iteration, and customer experience enhancements.
- Set DevOps teams up for success with analytics that drive iteration and innovation, and reduce manual toil.
Turn your digital customer experience into a competitive advantage
Unlock customer insights that your competitors overlook, and crack the code to creating a great digital customer experience (DCX). Simulate shopper interactions on your site and set up alerts to stay instantly aware of performance and customer satisfaction issues.
- Gain visibility into how customers progress through the purchase process.
- Ensure that DCX-critical features, such as payment and account creation, perform flawlessly.
- Connect insights to action in ways that support stronger and more valuable customer relationships.
“New Relic helps us understand the end user experience and optimize the performance of our websites so we can prepare for and deliver a great experience, even during high-traffic events. We’re thrilled to have a tool that helps us increase visibility into how each customer’s click impacts our system at a granular level.”
—Todd Wilson, Director of Platform Engineering, REI
Why New Relic?
- Operate more efficiently. New Relic’s full-stack observability platform gives teams better visibility into modern software environments, helping to reduce MTTD and MTTR from days to minutes.
- Accelerate innovation. New Relic enables teams to ship better software faster so they can meet rising customer expectations and maintain a competitive edge.
- Deliver consistently great customer experiences. Give customers an experience that is fast, functional, and always available—and give them a reason to come back.