What is Pathpoint?
Business observability app to merge customer, product, and services paths, into a single journey.
Retail and Digital Commerce
Promos > Products > Payments > Pickups + Deliveries
- View customer browsing, product selection, checkout, and post-sale activities.
- Track page load times, search queries, and payment processing times.
- Monitor applications, systems, transactions, web services, and users that support each step of the journey.
Device > App > CDN > Catalog > Play
- Track device types, operating systems, and versions to optimize streaming media delivery and playback for different devices.
- Monitor content delivery response times, cache hits, and throughput to ensure quick and reliable content delivery to viewers.
- Analyze quality buffering events, rebuffering ratios, and startup time to clearly understand viewer experience.
- Track user engagement clicks, views, and shares.
Fintech and Banking
Onboarding > Verification > Activation > Accounts > Transactions
- Account opening: Application time, document verification, and account activation.
- Payment transactions: Payment method, amount, and processing time.
- Security and fraud: Logins, password changes, and fraud alerts.
- Transactions: Payment amounts, types, and processing times.
- Customer support: Call logs, chat conversations, and emails.
Device > Purchase > Match > Play > Repeat
Keep track of
- Game performance: Frame rates, response times, and latency.
- Multiplayer experience: Connections, disconnections, and player actions.
- In-game purchases: History, transaction amounts, and processing times.
has us open.
has us open.
Pathpoint allowed DAZN to take a pan-organization approach to understand the customer experience, ingesting data coming from different sources into New Relic.Peter TantonPrincipal Site Reliability Engineer, DAZN