choose New Relic.
One platform. One price.
Side by Side.
|650+ integrations across every popular tool and service.|
|30+ observability tools in one with every plan. (APM, Infra Monitoring, RUM, and more.)||
Pricing varies per product and plan.*
|Unicorn-friendly pricing for traffic spikes and growth.||
Pay one predictable price per GB, no matter the scale.
Overage premiums for volume spikes.*
|Unlimited containers-per-host included on every plan.||
Additional cost per container beyond agent monthly limit.*
|30-day log retention included.||
Additional $2.50/m log events each month.*
|No overage penalties for logs ingestion.|
+50% overage premium if monthly volume exceeds contract.*
|No peak usage billing for data.||
Highwater mark billing for application and infrastructure monitoring.*
|100GB of data free every month for all data types forever (unlimited dashboards, queries, and alerts).||
14-day free trial available.*
prefer New Relic.
|Gartner Peer Insights (APM)||
has us open.
New Relic's consumption pricing has been massively beneficial to ZenHub because it has saved us a lot of cost while giving our engineers access to all of our telemetry data. The value we get for the price with New Relic is unquestionable.Ev HausHead of Technology at ZenHub
Trusted by customers across industries.
tools in one.
APM with Distributed Tracing.
- Detect anomalies and find the root cause, fast.
From microservices to cloud or data center, deploy, monitor, and scale services quickly and easily.
- Get system-wide infrastructure visibility.
- Quickly pinpoint issues in cloud and on-prem.
- Easily determine impact and identify root causes.
Kubernetes Monitoring with Pixie
- Understand performance of all your K8 systems in minutes.
- Analyze cluster data without sampling.
- Get code-level insights with dev-focused workflow.
- Get correlated log data for all apps, infrastructure, and network devices—without manual configuration.
- Instantly drill down, detect patterns and outliers, and analyze millions of log messages.
- Detect, triage, and resolve errors on one screen.
- Understand root cause with full error details and stack traces.
- Get alerts for critical, customer-impacting errors.
Real-User Monitoring for Browser Performance
- Troubleshoot front-end issues with the world’s most deployed RUM solution.
- Get alerts on page performance with Google Core Web Vitals like load response and layout stability.
Real-User Monitoring for Mobile
- Go beyond basic crash reporting with alerts to remedy crashes, and improve speed.
- Understand the impact of frontend and backend performance on end users.
- Simulate user traffic to proactively pinpoint issues across websites, API endpoints, and transactions.
- Add into build automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Get visibility into network, app, infrastructure, and digital experiences on one platform.
- Automatically see anomalies based on golden signals.
- See error details and telemetry right in your IDE.
- Collaborate via Slack or Microsoft Teams, and prioritize tasks in Jira, Trello, Github, and more.
Alerts and AIOps
- Get actionable alerts to catch problems instantly.
- See automatic root cause analysis.
- Send alerts to Jira, ServiceNow, Slack, and more.
600+ Built-In Integrations
- Monitor everything in your stack with quickstarts.
- Integrate with cloud services, frameworks, CI/CD collaboration tools, and more, right out of the box.
- Monitor AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and more.
- See, debug, and alert on all functions in one place.
- Instantly explore invocation metrics, events, logs and traces.
- Get visibility into the performance of machine learning apps by monitoring models in production.
- Integrate data from any kind of ML stack, build custom dashboards and alerts.
- Easily ingest and alert on all your applications.
- With OpenTelemetry protocol get vendor-neutral scale with SDKs or the Open Telemetry Collector.
- Know system health at a glance, and detect changes fast with one view of telemetry across your stack.
- See dependencies to pinpoint root causes fast.
All dollar amounts are in USD. Please refer to Side-by-Side Comparison and the linked spreadsheet for additional details and assumptions regarding cost-savings calculations. Comparisons are for illustrative purposes only, and your actual costs are dependent on many factors such as number of users and ingested data in New Relic. Prices, including ones provided as a promotion, are subject to change. The relative value calculations in these tables are based upon the additional New Relic users and data that could be purchased with the cost savings reflected in these scenarios. The New Relic data ingest cost (standard retention) was updated on May 8, 2022, based on ingest pricing updates. The percentage of basic users increased to 30% based on updated averages.
* Companies shown are New Relic customers. They are not affiliated with Datadog, and are not a part of any side-side comparison between Datadog and New Relic.
* See Datadog pricing docs for comparison information: https://docs.datadoghq.com/account_management/billing/pricing/