WHAT IS MOBILE MONITORING?
Keep all your mobile apps running seamlessly with end-to-end visibility.
See frontend and backend metrics in context.
- Get an at-a-glance global view of your app’s performance relationship with its connected services.
- Easily connect user experience data to backend metrics when investigating issues.
- See HTTP performance in real-time with average response time to increase application speed.
Keep customers happier by resolving issues faster.
- Get immediate insights into crashes, handled exceptions, and network failures.
- Add event breadcrumbs to workflows like login or shopping cart to see exactly when a crash occurs.
- Expose in-app errors and latency issues with in-app alerts—before they impact users.
Monitor hybrid apps in React Native, Flutter, Cordova, Ionic, and Xamarin.
- Monitor the impact of issues for both iOS and Android users, and make changes from one code base.
- Collect crash and network traffic data using native components, then analyze them in one dashboard.
Connect the data from code-level performance to business KPIs.
- Focus engineering efforts by correlating code performance with key KPIs like user retention.
- Set custom metrics and alerts for KPIs like user engagement, conversion rates, and revenue.
- Enhance future builds with historical release data to pinpoint problems impacting user experience.
Ready to start mobile monitoring apps quickly?
Our instant integrations for cloud services, tools, and services make it easy.