One spot for all your telemetry. No place for downtime.
Relax. Here’s an estate-wide early-warning system.
- See change in context across your entire estate in real time.
- Immediately detect changes to the signals that matter most.
- Sense system-wide health across all of your hosts, VMs, cloud resources, containers, services, and applications.
- Reduce risk throughout your troubleshooting workflow.
Quantify the impact radius of every incident.
- Visualize relationships and dependencies across your infrastructure and applications.
- Isolate the source of problems impacting multiple entities.
- Identify when and what caused the impact.
- Speed understanding to increase reliability.
Quickly find root causes with less toil.
- Keep uptime up with a unified experience on one platform.
- Understand related entities, alerts, events, network metrics, and more.
- See all logs in context at your fingertips, only one click away.
- Compare golden signals for multiple infrastructure components.
has us open.
We use New Relic to proactively monitor the status of our third-party integrations so that we not only know whether our infrastructure is up, but whether the services from our partners are up.Sunith RavindranApplication Development Leader, World Fuel Services
Infrastructure Monitoring FAQs
Infrastructure monitoring offers flexible, dynamic observability of your entire infrastructure, from services running in the cloud or on dedicated hosts to containers running in Kubernetes. Correlate the health and performance of all your hosts to application context, logs, and configuration changes for successful observability.
Operations teams need easier ways to troubleshoot complex systems, prioritize where to focus, and identify root causes faster.
The first five tasks to get you started are:
- Install the infrastructure agent for Linux, macOS, and Windows operating systems.
- Establish cloud integrations for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Check out our on-host integrations for MySQL, NGINX, Cassandra, and Kafka. Include Kubernetes and Prometheus integrations.
- Integrate host logs with the infrastructure agent.
- Create custom dashboards to bring all related telemetry together.
Yes. With New Relic infrastructure monitoring, you get deep visibility across your on-premises, cloud, hybrid, and even in multi-cloud environments.
New Relic infrastructure monitoring supports integrations to AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform cloud vendors.
Our infrastructure agent supports many operating systems and can be deployed anywhere with internet visibility to New Relic.
Golden metrics and signals are bits of information about an entity that we consider to be the most important for that entity. Our infrastructure monitoring experience helps you analyze related entities, logs, alerts, golden signals, network metrics, processes, and storage in context on one unified platform to identify root causes and resolve issues faster.