Improve quality of builds to ensure availability.
- Simulate traffic across thousands of public locations and private locations to proactively detect and resolve issues
- Alert on sub-optimal performance of URLs, APIs, and services—then automatically track uptime to simplify reporting
- Make deployments high-performing with new or updated relevant synthetic monitors in build automation and CI/CD pipelines
Troubleshoot faster with full-stack context.
- Pinpoint how endpoint failures link to the health of your applications, services, and Kubernetes environments
- Identify if issues stem from AWS outages, slow third-party resources, or backend services and infrastructure
- Improve end-user experience with user-centric performance metrics like first contentful paint and long running tasks
Optimize performance across your entire production lifecycle.
- Leverage synthetic tests to eliminate errors and issues with your code in pre-production
- Benchmark page speed against competitors, isolate slow third-party resources, and tune pages that are already live
- Use our next-gen runtime to fly through synthetic tests on the latest browsers