What is Codestream?
Improve performance through data-driven development.
Get granular with code-level performance data.
- Quickly identify underperforming methods in your code to tackle problems early.
- Effortlessly monitor code performance with an always-on, in-editor view of metrics.
- Catch problems before production by viewing metrics for lower environments.
Go from error discovery to resolution faster.
- Discover recent errors in the code you’re responsible for, right in the IDE.
- Step through the stack trace to locate the problem and collaboratively work towards a fix.
- Jump from errors inbox to the relevant code in your IDE with a click.
See the big picture; know how your services are performing.
- View golden metrics for your services—and any related services.
- Get actionable information on errors, vulnerabilities, and service-level objectives.
- See telemetry for any instrumented environment.
- Fix errors, remediate vulnerabilities, and find non-compliant SLOs.
Shift left to raise code quality.
- Comment on code like you’d comment on any document.
- Collaborate at the earliest stages of development, even before code is committed.
- Build a knowledge base for your team, with discussions saved alongside the relevant code.
- Share discussions to Slack or Teams, or create issues on Jira, GitHub, Trello, and more.
has us open.
has us open.
It's exciting to see comprehensive integration support with New Relic CodeStream, spanning multiple Microsoft platforms and products: VS Code, Visual Studio, .NET, GitHub, Microsoft Teams and Azure DevOps, to name a few. Tighter collaboration between development projects and improved connections between existing applications are just some of the benefits.Scott GuthrieEVP Cloud and AI, Microsoft
Only pay for what you need,
not a bundle of SKUs.
- Transparent user-based pricing
- 100 GB/month free data
- $0.30 per GB as you grow
- Start now for free