Bring telemetry and tools together where developers live. In the IDE.
Improve performance with visibility into all metrics.
- View code-level metrics to really understand how everything is performing in production.
- See metrics in lower environments to catch problems early.
- See always-on, in-editor metrics for easy, everyday performance monitoring.
Collaborate to find and fix errors faster.
- Jump from errors inbox to the relevant code in your IDE with a click.
- Step through stack traces to locate problem code quickly.
- Forget siloed teams and easily bring the right people into the discussion to resolve issues fast.
Manage your pull request workflow in one place.
- Review pull requests with full source tree context in your IDE.
- Easily view and make comments on changes using tree view of changed files.
- Work more efficiently with support for GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, and GitLab self-managed.
has us open.
Our goal at Microsoft is to provide a wide range of services to address the real-world needs of customers. It's exciting to see comprehensive integration support with New Relic CodeStream, spanning multiple Microsoft platforms and products: VS Code, Visual Studio, .NET, GitHub, Microsoft Teams and Azure DevOps, to name a few. Tighter collaboration between development projects and improved connections between existing applications are just some of the benefits New Relic provides to the developer community.Scott GuthrieEVP Cloud and AI, Microsoft
Only pay for what you need,
not a bundle of SKUs
- Transparent user-based pricing
- 100 GB/Month free data
- $0.30 per GB as you grow
- Start now for free
Want to learn more?
Dig into these resources.
New Relic CodeStream is a developer collaboration platform that makes it easy to discuss and review code in a more natural and contextual way. Once connected to New Relic, collaborate on your application errors directly in your IDE. Install CodeStream with its Instant Observability (I/O) quickstart to connect CodeStream to your New Relic account via your user key.
Once you have your user key, click Connect to New Relic in the Observability section of CodeStream, then paste your user key and click Connect to New Relic. If you signed up for CodeStream using your New Relic user key then you'll already be connected.
New Relic CodeStream is a free open-source extension for VS Code, Visual Studio, and JetBrains.
CodeStream supercharges development workflows by putting collaboration tools in your IDE. It supports pull requests from GitHub, BitBucket and GitLab, issue management from Jira, Trello, Asana and 9 others, observability from New Relic and Pixie, and provides code discussion that ties it all together, integrated with Slack, MS Teams, email, and in-editor notifications.