WHAT IS KUBERNETES MONITORING?
K8s monitoring makes the complex simple with instant visibility into clusters and workloads.
NO AGENTS REQUIRED
Get no-sweat, no code instrumentation with Pixie.
- Gain full K8s observability without agents or complex, time-consuming instrumentation, using eBPF.
- See and understand intra-cluster communication and latency with service, DNS, and network flow graphs.
- Quickly identify slow-running code and cluster resource consumption with Flamegraphs.
- Pixie is a CNCF Sandbox project.
Banish complexity—and deploy more reliable apps.
- See everything in your clusters, from apps to infrastructure, with platform-wide observability.
- Quickly diagnose cluster problems such as OOMKills, failed image pulls, and crash loops.
- Understand resource health with color-coded UIs and preconfigured alerting policies.
Easily correlate cluster and workload performance.
- Understand how nodes, pods, containers, and applications impact each other.
- Analyze workload performance across all your clusters in a single, curated UI.
- Get real-time alerts with an activity stream for K8s events and critical issues.
PROMETHEUS AND GRAFANA
Monitor Prometheus metrics all in one place.
- Skip the burden of managing Prometheus servers, storage, availability, and scale.
- Analyze Prometheus metrics with 13 months of retention, alongside the rest of your data.
- Visualize and alert on your Prometheus data in Grafana, or migrate your dashboards into New Relic.
Get started in just a few clicks.
- Get K8s observability quickly and easily with our simple, guided install.
- Have instant, no-code (language agnostic) observability with Pixie using eBPF.
- Get insights immediately with out-of-the-box alerting for nodes and pods.