WHAT ARE NEW RELIC DASHBOARDS?
A complete picture of your data that fits your exact needs.
Visualize anything. Connect everything.
- Stream and track events and their sources from across New Relic platform.
- Add data from third parties like Prometheus, Dropwizard, Zipkin, OpenTelemetry, Fluentd, and more.
- Create custom attributes and event types to screen for issues in context with your business.
Explore your data at a glance.
- Quickly slice and dice relevant data into one view with the world’s most powerful telemetry database.
- Analyze more than 50 billion events with a lightning-fast median response time of 60 ms per query.
- Instantly get the data you need by simply plugging a value into a template variable in your dashboard widget query.
Go from complex searches to easy answers.
- Explore, filter, and add searches in a click with New Relic query language (NRQL) or data explorer.
- View data in context with easy-to-use tools, including brush-to zoom, chart scrubber, and more.
- Instantly recognize which values are important to filter with the variables filter bar and template variables.
Take more control and increase efficiency.
- Take advantage of automation with dashboards as code through the New Relic Terraform provider.
- Easily create, configure, and export dashboards with the NerdGraph API.
- Create dashboard templates using template variables that pull from a query-generated list of values.
Collaborate on data insights right in the dashboard.
- Chat directly in the dashboard UI, and share beyond New Relic users with our Slack integration.
- Easily export your dashboards as a JSON or PDF file to keep your entire team in the loop.
- Invite others to your dashboards with a click by copying and sharing a permalink.
Ready to start using dashboards quickly?
Choose from hundreds of preconfigured dashboards from our library of instant integrations for cloud services, tools, and open standards.
has us open.
has us open.
Whether I want to look at site speed, purchase success rates, or any other metric we’ve deemed important, I can look at a New Relic dashboard that shows me day by day or hour by hour, if performance is improving or degrading. This is hugely helpful.Garett VargasCTO, carrentals.com
Because of the variables functionality, it's simple to migrate our dashboards from Grafana to New Relic, where we can also benefit from being connected to the rest of the New Relic platform, so we don't have to switch between multiple tools.Gordon RogersSenior Software Engineer, Skyscanner
It started with one business dashboard in New Relic showing transactions for a new product offering. But now we’re getting requests for other custom dashboards that show usage, transactions, button clicks, and other metrics that help stakeholders measure success and track KPIs that are important for the business.Adam GelinaAdvisory Software Engineer, Constant Contact