- Get complete app visibility—from backend APIs to frontend devices.
- Fix it fast thanks to robust distributed tracing and in-depth transaction details.
- Start seeing hidden errors in minutes—no complex configuration.
- From on-prem to the cloud, get deep visibility into your infrastructure in one place.
- Get answers in context, from hosts to Kubernetes, in seconds with no tab hopping.
- Instrument your entire ecosystem in just a few clicks with hundreds of integrations.
- Correlate service and cluster performance with instant, no-code Auto-telemetry powered by Pixie.
- Monitor DNS, network, and potential security vulnerabilities in your clusters.
- Use continuous profiling to understand where code is running slowly or consuming valuable cluster resources.
- Easily ingest and search any volume of on-prem and cloud data, and segment it any way that you want.
- Quickly explore millions of log messages in a single click and detect patterns with machine learning.
- Get logs in context to instantly correlate events in your applications, infrastructure, serverless, and mobile errors.
- Understand network performance, in context, to know when to page network engineers.
- Get system-wide, correlated views of network, app, infrastructure, and digital experiences.
- Automatically detect anomalies, and get instant alerts, based on your network’s golden signals.
- See beyond page load time, with views into backend and user experiences.
- Group and filter errors to prioritize which to fix first.
- Add customer experiences to distributed tracing to proactively identify issues.
- Go beyond basic crash reporting with one view of your entire mobile stack.
- Boost native app performance with visibility into how frontend and backend systems impact the mobile experience.
- Get deep context on crashes, network failures, and handled exceptions.
- Add Synthetics into build automation and CI/CD pipelines to ensure reliable deployments.
- See full-stack context of endpoint failures, app health, and Kubernetes environments.
- Eliminate pre-production errors and poor performance with user-centric perceived performance metrics.
- Visualize, troubleshoot, and alert, on your serverless functions in one place.
- Use distributed tracing to correlate interactions and quickly locate, identify, and debug bottlenecks.
- Automatically surface correlations and reduce alert noise with analytics and applied intelligence.
- Extend observability to your MLOps machine-learning models to monitor and visualize their performance.
- Gain trust with notifications and alerts when a model becomes less accurate with New Relic Applied Intelligence.
- Integrate with the broadest ecosystem for unprecedented visibility, improved collaboration, and business outcomes.
- Give DevOps, SREs and Infosec teams security insights in context across the entire stack.
- Gain a complete view of vulnerabilities by unifying third-party security data with your telemetry.
- Identify top risks and remediation steps to accelerate secure software delivery.
Meet the world’s most powerful observability platform.
Ditch silos with immersive cross-platform experiences.
- Optimize your development workflow by planning, prioritizing, and beginning tasks from your IDE.
- Debug production errors fast by bringing New Relic telemetry data to your IDE in a single click.
- Connect your IDE to all your essential dev tools like GitHub, Jira, Slack, and more.
- See and manage all your errors from a single inbox.
- Get to the root cause faster with full error details, including stack traces.
- Stop duplicating work by giving every team visibility into all error comments and resolution details.
- Know exactly when sudden changes happen with simple dynamic visuals that scale and change color in real time.
- Get a bird's-eye-view into system performance and visualize hosts, services, and containers with traffic-light colored alert status.
- See relationships and dependencies across your system to find emerging issues fast.
- Automatically spot unusual changes across all applications, services, and log data with instant anomaly detection.
- Reduce redundant alerts by up to 90% by automatically correlating alerts and events from any source.
- Stop guessing with automatic root cause analysis, to know which systems are impacted, and who can fix it.
Put all of your telemetry data in one database.
- With 500+ integrations, New Relic makes hosting and securing your telemetry data easy.
- Keep your existing open source solutions with no complicated infrastructure requirements.
- Instrument your entire stack quickly using out-of-the-box integration bundles and exporters.
- Create dashboards bringing together data from anywhere in the platform—even third-party sources.
- Easily slice and dice all your data into flexible, customizable visualizations with powerful SQL-based querying or a guided point-and-click data explorer
- Leverage hundreds of pre-built dashboards, or get full programmatic control by automating dashboards as code with Terraform or our GraphQL API.
- Resolve issues faster and reduce noise with early detection, smart notification, and muting in one tool.
- Get smarter incident responses with AI for anomaly detection, dynamic thresholds, and insightful recommendations.
- Integrate with the software you already use like PagerDuty, Campfire, and Slack.
- Get complete visibility with open instrumentation.
- Easily ingest all your data with our native support for OpenTelemetry.
- End-to-end observability for faster troubleshooting.
Enterprise, but for every business size.
With simple, usage-based pricing, a scalable cloud-based platform, and easy open source instrumentation, every organization can unleash the power of their data with New Relic One.
One powerful platform.
Thousands of happy customers.
More than 15,000 global brands trust and rely on New Relic to help them build amazing software. Ready to join them?