Whether you were “born in the cloud” or have recently migrated on-premise applications to the cloud, you likely still have plenty of work to do to optimize your modern cloud environment. New Relic’s flexible and scalable platform helps you manage, troubleshoot, and optimize distributed systems with ease. From overall system health metrics down to individual distributed traces, we give you real-time insights across every aspect of your dynamic environment. Leverage modern cloud tools with confidence and stability to push your business forward, faster.
Three core capabilities for success
- Adopt easily. Get the visibility and data-driven insights your teams need to make smart architecture decisions, from deciding which services to adopt to understanding how to break down your monolith into microservices.
- Experiment confidently. Deploy new features and fixes and get fast feedback so you can find errors in your complex, distributed environment before your customers do.
- Scale better. Leverage the contextual data required to automate and grow your services efficiently across your entire stack, from the hosts that support your applications to the individual customer experiences they enable.
Adopt new technologies easily
Adopt new services (like AWS Lambda) and architectures (like microservices) by leveraging the visibility and data-driven insights your teams need to make the right decisions.
- Establish objectives and baselines. Establish Service Level Objectives (SLOs) to support cross-team collaboration by codifying team goals in ways that stakeholders can measure and share.
- Adopt cloud services. Monitor, query, and alert on usage metrics for cloud services allowing for faster deployments, seamless ability to adopt new services, and a continuously optimized infrastructure.
- Migrate to microservices. Identify the application components that can be decomposed into microservices to achieve better performance, availability, and agility of your application.