Technology teams are accomplishing more, faster, thanks to the power and flexibility of Amazon Web Services (AWS), but these services present new challenges for monitoring. From on-prem and cloud resources to containers and microservices, with more moving pieces and frequent changes, it’s harder than ever to keep up. New Relic Infrastructure combines configuration monitoring and real-time health metrics with a dynamic, tag-driven approach to dashboards and alerting to give ops teams an unparalleled view of their dynamic AWS infrastructure.
- Reduce mean time to detection (MTTD) and resolution (MTTR) with visibility into config changes and EC2 health
- Minimize setup and maintenance with dynamic alerts and dashboards that scale with your infrastructure
- Instantly track the costs of AWS services and forecast for future growth
- Improve efficiency with the ability to slice and dice on any integrated AWS attribute
- Support DevOps initiatives with 100% visibility of all team actions
Slice and dice by any AWS attribute
Some EC2 hosts are more important to you than others, which is why New Relic Infrastructure makes it easy for you to focus on what you care about most. View your hosts through the lens of any AWS attribute, such as role, tier, availability zone (AZ), and data center, or even custom EC2 tags.