Customize your view.
Build custom user interfaces to connect your observability data from everywhere, including third-party and open source—all in one place. It’s easy to extend New Relic One by:
- Using open source apps from The New Relic One Catalog
- Forking the repo to customize existing apps tailored to your needs
- Creating custom apps integrated within the platform
- Building a custom visualization and adding it to your dashboard
Visit the developer hub to start now, for free.
Automate your workflows.
Quickly integrate observability into automation workflows with the New Relic Developer Toolkit, which has everything you need to get up and running fast:
- Reduce toil through Observability as Code. The New Relic Terraform Provider automates observability across a large organization with distributed teams
- Integrate New Relic into your existing workflow with the New Relic CLI—whether it’s fetching data from your laptop while troubleshooting an issue, or adding New Relic into your CI/CD pipeline
- Manage New Relic resources from within your Kubernetes configuration with the New Relic Kubernetes Operator
Optimize with Open Source.
New Relic is committed to open standards, open source instrumentation, and the open communities that support them. This includes: