Programmability allows engineers to extend New Relic One to enable teams to gain more insight into their systems and connect system performance to business KPI’s, engagement with customers, or alignment of disparate third-party systems.
Customize your View
Create, manage, and deploy community applications available in the New Relic One Catalog to quickly gain insight into your customer’s needs, or build your own customized application to meet your specific needs.
Customize your view by:
- Subscribing to open source apps available in the New Relic One Catalog
- Customizing existing apps by forking the repo and tailoring it to your needs
- Creating a custom app and tailor it to your specific needs
Whether you're new to New Relic or already a data nerd, you can start building right now. For free. Check out developer.newrelic.com to get started.
Automate your Workflows
The New Relic Developer Toolkit is a suite of tools built to ease the configuration, management, and usage of New Relic through automation.
- Reduce your team’s toil by using Observability as Code with the New Relic Terraform Provider to automate observability across a large organization with distributed teams.
- The New Relic CLI enables integration of New Relic into your existing workflows, whether fetching data from your laptop while troubleshooting an issue, or adding New Relic into your CI/CD pipeline.
- The New Relic Kubernetes Operator facilitates management of New Relic resources from within your Kubernetes configuration.
Check out all the tools in the Developer Toolkit and our public roadmap
Collaborate in the Open
We are committed to open standards, open source instrumentation, and the open communities that support them.
- We’ve open sourced all of our instrumentation agents, integrations, custom visualizations, and our telemetry SDK
- We’ve aligned our products with CNCF’s OpenTelemetry and Prometheus/OpenMetrics standards as well as supporting other open sources of information like Telegraf, Kamon, Micrometer, and Dropwizard and popular open source tools like Grafana
- Engage engineers where they are, in the communities they already belong to, making it easier for engineers to access New Relic expertise and for that expertise to be shared with the community
Learn more at opensource.newrelic.com