What is TypeScript
Common uses of TypeScript
- Use IntelliSense which actively provides hints as code is added.
- Specify the types of data passed within the code, and report errors if types don't match.
What’s included in this quickstart?
Montoring TypeScript is critical to help you access logs and identify errors in your application. With New Relic monitoring quickstart, you will get a scalable monitoring package that empowers you to identify performance issues before they happen. By monitoring TypeScript, you will achieve a seamless production flow while maintaining low latency with fast throughput.
Get these TypeScript monitoring features out of the box with our quickstart:
- Understand the health of your with: throughput and error rate data, logs, web transaction time, Apdex score, and more apdex score and more).
- Correlate TypeScript application metrics with your server’s primary health metrics, like CPU usage, memory, network usage, and disk space.
- Create high-value baseline alerts that proactively inform developers about the status of their apps.