Comprehensive MERN Stack Monitoring System
What should you look for in a MERN dashboard?
- MongoDB metrics such as active connections, database details, and usage time
- For ExpressJS and NodeJS, there are a variety of metrics available, including web transactions, top ten errors, and memory usage
- ReactJS metrics include page views by city, ajax requests, and viewed urls. Additionally, you can create your own chart based on the metrics collected
What’s included in the MERN quickstart?
Install this quickstart to setup preconfigured observability solutions:
- A number of high-value alerts are available including the average number of connections created, the FCP score and the memory usage
- Informative dashboards (the top 10 transactions, connections, database indexes, and more)