Comprehensive MEAN Stack Monitoring System
What should you look for in a MEAN dashboard?
- MongoDB metrics such as active connections, database details, and usage time
- For ExpressJS and NodeJS, there are a variety of metrics available, including web transactions, top ten errors, and memory usage
- Angular metrics include viewed urls, page views by city, ajax requests, etc. In addition, you may create your own chart based on the metrics collected
What’s included in the MEAN quickstart?
Install this quickstart to setup preconfigured observability solutions:
- A number of high-value alerts are available including the average number of connections created, the FCP score and the memory usage
- Informative dashboards (the top 10 transactions, connections, database indexes, and more)