This quickstart doesn't include any alerts. Do you think it should?
You can edit this quickstart to add helpful components. View the repository and open a pull request.
Why monitor the JFrog Platform
The JFrog Platform is a leading universal end-to-end DevOps and DevSecOps platform for automating, managing, securing, distributing, orchestrating, monitoring, and optimizing your Cl/ CD pipeline. Monitor the JFrog Platform to get real-time insights about the health, performance, and security of your software supply chain.
JFrog Platform quickstart highlights
The integration surfaces critical platform logs, JFrog Xray violations data, and system performance data available through OpenMetrics as pre-built dashboards
- Monitor the JFrom platform inside the convenient New Relic observability platform
- Utilizes Fluentd, an open source, lightweight log processor and forwarder
- Curated dashboards surface performance data, artifact usage, and security metrics for operations teams, DevSecOps teams, and business stakeholders.
- Faster and more reliable software delivery. Monitor all your JFrog applications, artifacts, and dependencies in real time with pre-built dashboards to correlate performance alongside the rest of your telemetry data in a unified view.
- Better compliance and security. Identify urgent vulnerabilities, identify malicious users, and deliver more secure software with less toil.
- Improve software supply chain performance. Proactively manage performance degradation and remediate issues and boost release velocity and quality.
How to use this quickstart
JFrog, Mahitha Byreddy
Need help? Find the author's support resources under What's included. Or check out our community forum, the Explorers Hub.