Comprehensive monitoring quickstart for Blazor WebAssembly
As you probably know, Microsoft developed Blazor WebAssembly to build web UI via C#, HTML, and CSS. With our Browser Monitoring agent, you can monitor your Blazor WebAssembly app performance with our quickstart dashboards right out of the box.
Why monitor Blazor WebAssembly?
There are a few strong arguments in favour of using Blazor WebAssembly:
- Monitoring the higher latency and slower applications.
- Using New Relic Browser Monitoring agent captures the Page load time, Web transactions and Https response.
- Monitoring the application Performance, Errors and Apdex.
- Near-native performance.
- Debugging and tooling.
Get these Blazor WebAssembly monitoring features out of the box:
- Understand the health of your system with dashboards that show throughput and error rate data, logs, web transaction time, page views, page load time, and more.
- Get alerts when your application suffers critical failures and errors.
- Monitor scripts and functions.
- Monitor web transactions.