Netlify Builds quickstart contains 1 dashboard. These interactive visualizations let you easily explore your data, understand context, and resolve problems faster.
Netlify Builds observability quickstart contains 3 alerts. These alerts detect changes in key performance metrics. Integrate these alerts with your favorite tools (like Slack, PagerDuty, etc.) and New Relic will let you know when something needs your attention.
This alert is triggered whenever the build error count is > 0
Page Load Time Degrades
This alert is triggered whenever the average page load time deviates 2 standard deviations from the normal.
Netlify Builds observability quickstart contains 1 documentation reference. This is how you'll get your data into New Relic.
Netlify is an all-in-one platform for automating modern web projects. Replace your hosting infrastructure, continuous integration, and deployment pipeline with a single workflow. Integrate dynamic functionality like serverless functions, user authentication, and form handling as your projects grow.
Netlify Builds quickstart highlights
The Netlify Builds quickstart is the fastest way to explore data from the New Relic Netlify plugin. Visualize your Netlify performance with a wide selection of dashboards.
- Get a detailed view of your web application traffic, including page views, load times, sessions, and most popular content
- Find out more about your visitors. Where are they from? What devices are they using? When do they frequent your application most?
- View in-depth information about your page rendering, including LCP, CLS, and FID ratings
- Compare deployment statstics and notice trends in failing builds
Know as soon as an event occurs with alerts.
- If the onError event is triggered and a build fails
- When page load time degrades beyond two standard deviations from the normal