Real-time health metrics for all your systems
Live-state Event Feed and a complete change history across all your hosts
Slice-and-dice by AWS tags, custom attributes, and metadata
Tag-driven alerting and dashboarding for all your dynamic resources
Infrastructure-wide search to find vulnerable packages or other resources
Key host health metrics (CPU, Memory, Load, Disk, Network), collected every five seconds
A real-time feed of all changes as they happen across all your hosts, including config changes
Disk resource utilization and time to full metrics at-a-glance
Docker support, including the ability to track container performance by image, version, and other labels
Full search of all your hosts that makes it easy to find vulnerable packages—or anything else—in seconds
Correlation of your metrics and events to provide better context of your hosts' performance
How New Relic Infrastructure Works
The power of an end-to-end platform
When you combine New Relic APM and New Relic Infrastructure monitoring with the data-analysis of New Relic Insights plus our powerful alerting capabilities, you can easily track changes that could affect your applications and gain a clearer understanding of the health of your entire business in real time.
An on-call engineer gets an alert at 3am...
See how she uses New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform to quickly get to the bottom of the issue.
An unparalleled view into your AWS environment
Optimize your cloud infrastructure performance and efficiency to deliver a superior experience for your customers.
- Native support for AWS tags and metadata
- Create dynamic dashboards and alerting using any key AWS attribute—role, tier, AZ, datacenter, or any custom EC2 tag
- Monitor the health of, and track inventory and changes for key AWS services, including EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, EBS, CloudFront, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Lambda, and many more (Pro feature)
- 13 months of data retention for long-term AWS service analysis (Pro feature)
- Automatic clean-up for inactive hosts, so you’ll see only the most up-to-date data at all times
Want to use our logo? There's a page for that, including instructions and different styles and formats.
Or did you merely wish to go to the homepage?