Real-time health metrics for all your systems
Live-state Event Feed and a complete change history across all your hosts
Slice-and-dice by AWS tags, custom attributes, and metadata
Tag-driven alerting and dashboarding for all your dynamic resources
Infrastructure-wide search to find vulnerable packages or other resources
Key host health metrics (CPU, Memory, Load, Disk, Network), collected every five seconds
A real-time feed of all changes as they happen across all your hosts, including config changes
Disk resource utilization and time to full metrics at-a-glance
Docker support, including the ability to track container performance by image, version, and other labels
Full search of all your hosts that makes it easy to find vulnerable packages — or anything else — in seconds
Correlation of your metrics and events to provide better context of your hosts' performance
Learn more about Infrastructure at an upcoming webinar.
The power of an end-to-end platform.
When you combine APM and Infrastructure monitoring with the data-analysis capabilities of Insights, you can easily track changes that could affect your applications and gain a clearer understanding of the health of your entire business.
An unparalleled view into your AWS environment.
Optimize your cloud infrastructure performance and efficiency to deliver a superior experience for your customers.
- Native support for AWS tags and metadata
- Create dynamic dashboards and alerting using any key AWS attribute—role, tier, AZ, datacenter, or any custom EC2 tag
- Monitor the health of, and track inventory and changes for key AWS services, including EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, EBS, CloudFront, DynamoDB, ElasticCache, and many more (Pro feature)
- 13 months of data retention for long-term AWS service analysis (Pro feature)
- Automatic clean-up for inactive hosts, so you’ll see only the most up-to-date data at all times