Dynamic services such as AWS EC2 and Docker bring the power of flexibility, agility, and scale to your applications and microservices—and create unique challenges for management and performance. It is increasingly important to integrate monitoring as a part of every new app and infrastructure deployment. New Relic lets you do just that.
As a SaaS-based monitoring platform, New Relic seamlessly monitors applications in the context of the infrastructure they are deployed on, including containers. And changes the way organizations need to approach metrics/events collection, monitoring, and alerting.
Learn more about cloud monitoring for your dynamic environment. Find Success in the Cloud >
In this technical webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Monitor your container performance metrics and distribution with the New Relic Infrastructure agent
- Alert on application cluster health based on container image attributes
- Leverage the combined power of New Relic APM and New Relic Infrastructure to gain even deeper insight into the current state of your distributed applications
- Vastly improve your visibility by integrating New Relic APM with the critical open source tooling you rely on in your environment
- Use map features in New Relic to get a high-level view of your microservice architecture and identify the potential impact of problem areas
- View details on errors and individual microservice performance regardless of implementation language with APM agents
Product Manager at New Relic
Karishma Irani has managed the Infrastructure product at New Relic from a BETA to Launch @ FS16, and thereafter. She is passionate about speaking to customers and gathering feedback on how to address the biggest DevOps challenges, and make monitoring a seamlessly integrated part of scaling and deployments.
Lead Site Reliability Engineer at New Relic
Sean Kane is currently the Lead Site Reliability engineer at New Relic and a long-time system administrator and operations engineer who has lived in places ranging from Alaska to Pakistan. His engineering career has spanned over 20 years and multiple industry segments, including biotech, defense, entertainment, and hardware/software engineering.
He is the co-author of Docker: Up and Running and currently provides Docker-related training with O'Reilly. In his spare time, he enjoys photography and sharing with his children the endless wonders of science, the great outdoors, and rappelling down skyscrapers.
Get Started with Improving Performance, Reliability and Scale (APAC)
January 19, 2022
3pm AEDT / 12pm SGT / 9.30am IST
DevDay Workshop: Instant Kubernetes Observability using New Relic One and Pixie
January 19, 2022
Online Workshop: Maximising Observability with New Relic Logs
20 January, 2022
10 am - 11:30 am GMT
Get full access to New Relic One for free
Monitor your stack for free with full platform access and 100GB of ingest per month. No credit card required.