NEW RELIC SOFTWARE ANALYTICS – DEPLOYMENT SERVICES
The following tasks are included as part of this New Relic Deployment Services Package:
a) Environment Assessment Report
A New Relic Solution Architect will spend up to two (2) business days with the Customer to provide an environment assessment report which shall include (as applicable) details on applications, servers or instances on which New Relic Products will be installed. The report may also outline the deployment plan, list Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) identified (after discussion with Customer), and deployment best practices to drive successful adoption across the application and business life cycle.
b) Implementation Assistance
New Relic will assist Customer with the following implementation activities as applicable and at the Customer's direction:
1. Assist Customer with the creation of up to two (2) automation scripts to support the automated deployment of agents (as applicable);
2. Assist Customer to determine application naming and labelling conventions to use as best practices (as applicable);
3. Assist Customer to automate distribution of up to 2000 New Relic software agents (“Agents”) (as applicable). This includes configuration assistance with the Agents for optimal performance and functionality;
4. Assist Customer with identifying up to fifteen (15) KPIs for dashboard creation;
5. Assist Customer with configuration of up to two (2) New Relic alert policies with up to five (5) alert conditions per policy (if applicable);
6. Provide knowledge transfer and best practices focused on product education, and on specific Customer needs around performing root cause analysis.