NEW RELIC SOFTWARE ANALYTICS – DEPLOYMENT SERVICES
The following tasks are included as part of this New Relic Deployment Services Package:
a) Environment Assessment Report
A New Relic Solution Architect will spend up to two (2) business days with the Customer to provide an environment assessment report which shall include (as applicable) details on applications, servers or instances on which New Relic Products will be installed. The report may also outline the deployment plan, list Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) identified (after discussion with Customer), and deployment best practices to drive successful adoption across the application and business life cycle.
b) Implementation Assistance
New Relic will assist Customer with the following implementation activities as applicable and at the Customer's direction:
1. Assist Customer with the creation of up to two (2) automation scripts to support the automated deployment of agents (as applicable);
2. Assist Customer to determine application naming and labelling conventions to use as best practices (as applicable);
3. Assist Customer to automate distribution of up to 2000 New Relic software agents (“Agents”) (as applicable). This includes configuration assistance with the Agents for optimal performance and functionality;
4. Assist Customer with identifying up to fifteen (15) KPIs for dashboard creation;
5. Assist Customer with configuration of up to two (2) New Relic alert policies with up to five (5) alert conditions per policy (if applicable);
6. Provide knowledge transfer and best practices focused on product education, and on specific Customer needs around performing root cause analysis.
The following apply to this Package:
1. Utilization. If Customer does not fully utilize, request or receive the tasks included in this package, any remaining portion will be forfeited at the end of the earlier of: (i) the period set forth in the Order, or (ii) the one-year anniversary date of the applicable Order, and no refund will be provided to Customer.
2. Scheduling. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, (a) the tasks specified in this package will be delivered during the period as set forth in the Order, and (b) all dates and timescales for delivery or completion of any tasks are estimates only. New Relic will use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to any dates or timescales agreed with the Customer, but will not be liable in any manner for failure to complete any work by any date or any timescale specified. Unless otherwise agreed in the Order, Customer must schedule the performance of any on-site tasks for a minimum period of two (2) days. If applicable to an Order, Customer must schedule use of the package(s) at least three (3) months prior to such Order’s renewal or expiration date, otherwise, Customer risks not being able to schedule New Relic resources for such tasks. After such period, New Relic resources will be allocated on an as-available basis. If New Relic determines, in its sole discretion, that there is not enough time or resources available to complete such tasks prior to the renewal or expiration date of the Order, New Relic will have no liability to Customer.
3. Support. This package includes support for the solution offering provided pursuant to this schedule (if applicable) at no additional charge; such support will lapse at the earlier of: (A) one (1) year from the end date of the solution offering engagement, or (B) the date that Customer no longer has a paid subscription term to New Relic’s products. This support consists solely of maintenance (e.g. bug fixes) for the solution offering, in the form of such solution offering as provided by New Relic. Any requests for enhancement or modifications related to such solution offering shall be subject to a separate paid engagement.