SAN FRANCISCO — July 9, 2013 — New Relic, Inc., the software analytics company, today announced it will host a panel with their customers to discuss how they optimize their mobile apps with performance analytics at MobileBeat 2013. New Relic Vice President of Business Development, Bill Lapcevic will facilitate the conversation among New Relic customers Ticketfly, Mirego and Unwired Revolution, who will discuss the challenges of managing mobile apps in an era where the user experience must be simple, engaging, immediate and reliable.
New Relic customers participating on stage:
- Matthew Baird, VP of Engineering at Ticketfly, a social ticketing platform for professional event promoters
- Pierre-Luc Simard, CTO of Mirego, a mobile design and development firm
- Matt Vlasach, Director, Mobile Products at Unwired Revolution, a mobile solutions integrator for enterprise businesses
Panelists will share their raw perspectives and experiences in deploying apps with performance in mind. The goal: to expose the ever-changing needs of the mobile market and show how they are leveraging performance analytics to create a boundless mobile experience – one that keeps users coming back for more.
Conference session details:
- Session Title: Performance: Scalability, Security, Monitoring
- When: 2:00 p.m. - 2:50 p.m. on Wednesday, July 10
- Where: Palace Hotel, 2 New Montgomery, San Francisco; Seacliff Room
About New Relic
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. New Relic’s cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. Learn why more than 50% of the Fortune 100 trust New Relic at newrelic.com.
Social Media Links : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Media ContactAndrew Schmitt
New Relic, Inc.
Investor ContactJonathan Parker
New Relic, Inc.