SAN FRANCISCO — July 9, 2013 — New Relic, Inc., the software analytics company, today announced it will host a panel with their customers to discuss how they optimize their mobile apps with performance analytics at MobileBeat 2013. New Relic Vice President of Business Development, Bill Lapcevic will facilitate the conversation among New Relic customers Ticketfly, Mirego and Unwired Revolution, who will discuss the challenges of managing mobile apps in an era where the user experience must be simple, engaging, immediate and reliable.
New Relic customers participating on stage:
- Matthew Baird, VP of Engineering at Ticketfly, a social ticketing platform for professional event promoters
- Pierre-Luc Simard, CTO of Mirego, a mobile design and development firm
- Matt Vlasach, Director, Mobile Products at Unwired Revolution, a mobile solutions integrator for enterprise businesses
Panelists will share their raw perspectives and experiences in deploying apps with performance in mind. The goal: to expose the ever-changing needs of the mobile market and show how they are leveraging performance analytics to create a boundless mobile experience – one that keeps users coming back for more.
Conference session details:
- Session Title: Performance: Scalability, Security, Monitoring
- When: 2:00 p.m. - 2:50 p.m. on Wednesday, July 10
- Where: Palace Hotel, 2 New Montgomery, San Francisco; Seacliff Room
New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based observability platform built to help customers create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. Learn why more than 50% of the Fortune 100 trust New Relic to make the world’s software run at newrelic.com.
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.
New Relic, Inc.
PR@newrelic.com Investor Contact
New Relic, Inc.