New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR), provider of real-time insights for software-driven businesses, announced that the company has been recognized and positioned by Gartner as a Leader for the sixth consecutive time in the “Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring Suites” report by Will Cappelli, Federico De Silva, and Sanjit Ganguli, published on 19 March 2018.
The firm also collects verified end user reviews through their Gartner Peer Insights platform. New Relic received end user reviews on Gartner Peer Insights for the Application Performance Monitoring market. The company received the following reviews including:
- “New Relic continues to prove they are the best tool suite in the industry,” wrote a Production Support Manager in the Retail Industry;
- “Don’t live without New Relic. Our monitoring and insights are greatly improved,” reported a Chief of Staff IT in the Services Industry;
- “Digital is a team sport, New Relic is key to having a common playbook,” according to a SVP Enterprise Architecture in the Communications Industry, and;
- “Solid technology with great support. Constantly innovating and expanding capabilities,” wrote a Enterprise Architect in the Manufacturing Industry.
Notable milestones for New Relic include:
Business Momentum: Global Expansion and Enterprise Growth
- The company delivered $263 million in revenue and 45 percent year-over-year revenue growth for the fiscal 2017 year. Most recently for the company’s third quarter fiscal 2018, the company’s enterprise annual recurring revenue (ARR) surpassed 50 percent of total ARR;
- The company hosted the FutureStack Global Tour in London, Berlin, New York, and Sydney, bringing the event to customers in continental Europe and the Asia Pacific region for the first time; and
- At FutureStack: Berlin, New Relic announced plans to establish a European Region located in Germany.
Platform Innovation: The Power of SaaS
- The company delivered New Relic Applied Intelligence, which leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to power new intelligent capabilities across the company’s platform to help organizations use monitoring data to predict and provide prescriptive recommendations for problems before they impact customers;
- In its first year of availability, New Relic Infrastructure demonstrated momentum with expanded visibility into Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, new on host integrations including Apache, Cassandra, MySQL, NGINX Plus, RabbitMQ, Redis, and StatsD, and an SDK is designed to make development, customization, and deployment of an integration easy. The launch of Health Map brought together a single, high-density view of applications and the infrastructure they rely on, and New Relic Infrastructure accounted for over 10 percent of new ARR within the 2018 fiscal year second quarter.
- The company previewed its plans to offer enhanced Distributed Tracing—a new way to provide end-to-end visibility into how code performs across the customer experience with distributed, multi-tier application architectures.
- To learn more about New Relic’s platform innovations, please visit the company’s website.
Global Partner Ecosystem:
- In conjunction with FutureStack: New York, the company held its first Cloud Partner Migration Summit and announced the New Relic Navigators Partner Program to help system integrators, consultants, and value added resellers increase speed and visibility for their customer’s cloud adoption and transformation projects.
- New Relic announced strategic alliances and integrations with Splunk and SumoLogic to enable developers and IT operations teams to help reduce mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) and proactively improve customer experiences.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
A complimentary copy of the 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring Suites is available here.
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to, market trends and characteristics, New Relic’s future growth prospects, New Relic’s plans for its first European availability zone located in Germany in 2018, and statements regarding the New Relic Platform, particularly with respect to products and features thereof that are expected to be delivered in the future, as well as benefits from or future enhancements to those products and features. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic's current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic's actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic's financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings New Relic makes with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic's most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations." Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic's Investor Relations website at https://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.