Digital Business Leaders from Airbnb, BloomThat, Concur, DocuSign, Gannett, MLBAM, and Tableau to Share Ground-breaking Modern Software Insights
New Relic University Training Sessions to Focus on Strategic Monitoring of Customer Experience, Building and Operating Cloud Scaled Tech Stack, and Better Connecting Business Leaders to Digital
“Data Nerd” Luminaries Nate Silver, Statistician, Editor-in-Chief and Founder of FiveThirtyEight; and Kumail Nanjiani, Comedian and Star of HBO’s “Silicon Valley,” to Inspire and Entertain Attendees
SAN FRANCISCO — September 21, 2016 — Software analytics leader New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR) announced a world-class lineup of speakers for its fourth annual FutureStack event taking place on November 16-17, 2016 in San Francisco. FutureStack offers attendees a multi-track event featuring visionary keynotes, hands-on training sessions, and technology experts from some of the world’s most innovative companies explaining how they are building closer relationships with their digital customers.
“We have hosted more than 4,000 attendees at live events around the world this year, and the one theme we’ve heard consistently is that change is putting tremendous pressure on modern IT teams, and that change is emanating from businesses transforming their customer experience through digital,” said Robson Grieve, CMO, New Relic. “For FutureStack San Francisco, we’re taking the best of what we learned from some of the world’s most innovative companies on how they are approaching their strategic challenges, and we’re building an agenda that is tailor-made for developers, operations professionals, and executives who are responsible for building, running, and optimizing their digital business.”
The conference will feature world-class keynote speakers, including:
● Lew Cirne, New Relic Founder and CEO
● Kumail Nanjiani, comedian and star of HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
● Nate Silver, statistician, editor-in-chief and founder of FiveThirtyEight.
Technology leaders from across New Relic’s community of customers and partners, including:
● Airbnb - Cameron Tuckerman, Engineer, Site Reliability
● BloomThat - Kevin Klein, Chief Technology Officer
● Concur - Donnell Baker, Senior Manager of Site Reliability Engineering
● Concur - Angus Claus, Director of Service Management and Site Reliability Engineering
● Concur - Kevin Evans, Vice President of DevOps and Cloud Services
● DocuSign - Catherine Courage, Senior Vice President, Customer Experience
● Gannett - Erik Bursch, Vice President, Platform as a Service
● Gannett - Al Kemner, Principal Engineer, Platform as a Service
● Gannett - Franklin Hanson, Senior Manager of Platform as a Service
● MLBAM - Joe Inzerillo, Chief Technology Officer
● Tableau - Josh Lind, Team Lead, Marketing Web Development
● Tableau - Eric Peterson, Manager, Marketing Systems Engineering.
FutureStack San Francisco will have four different conference tracks, including:
● Analytics for Everyone will feature presentations and training sessions designed to help you understand how to harness the power of data throughout every corner of your organization.
● Developing Breakthrough Customer Experiences will focus on the front-end of the modern digital business, where you’ll have the chance to learn how to better win and retain digital customers.
● Operating a Dynamic Infrastructure will help you better understand the quickly evolving modern technological landscape of cloud computing, microservices, containers, and continuous deployment.
● New Relic 101, a training-heavy track, will give you the opportunity to develop your application performance skills and software analytics savvy.
FutureStack San Francisco Details
● When: November 16-17, 2016
● Where: Pier 27, The Embarcadero, San Francisco
● Registration is now open: https://sanfrancisco.futurestack.io/
FutureStack anchors on the biggest shift of the decade impacting modern businesses - the transformation of their relationships with their customers. This transformation is being powered by digital, and at FutureStack attendees can learn how to strategically monitor their customer experiences, build and operate a cloud scaled tech stack, and better connect with other business leaders in digital. FutureStack will teach attendees how to build and run systems so they can make smarter business decisions and better customer experiences -- to be ready for demands today and those in the future.
● For ongoing agenda updates please visit https://sanfrancisco.futurestack.io/, on Twitter at @newrelic, or hashtag #FS16SF
● Highlights from the FutureStack Tour events in London and New York.
New Relic will continue to announce additional speakers and workshops for the event over the coming weeks. All events, dates, prices, topics and speakers are subject to change without notice.
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding market trends and dynamics as well as New Relic’s FutureStack event, such as speaker and participant attendance, topics, events and benefits of attending. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic’s current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic’s actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic’s financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings we make with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic’s most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.” Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.