New Relic Technology Event Features Builders of Modern Software from Airbnb, Amazon Web Services, Capital One, Docker, Github, Healthcare.gov, Kiva, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, News Corp, Rackspace, Roku, Slack, Target, Time Inc., US Foods, Zillow and more
Fireside Chats with Steve Wozniak and “Weird Al” Yankovic
Software analytics company New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR) kicked off FutureStack15, the company’s third annual technology event and user conference taking place at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. The three-day event is slated to have a packed schedule, filled with keynotes from industry innovators, educational tracks, a kickoff party at The Fillmore, and much more. The conference is aimed at developers, technologists, thought leaders and futurists who are helping redefine the world of software and transform their companies into data-driven businesses.
"I believe software is the most incredible creative medium of our time; and perhaps all time. Companies across every industry are harnessing the power of modern software to drive their business," said Lew Cirne, CEO and founder, New Relic. "FutureStack brings together brilliant people and companies who are changing the world through software."
FutureStack15 highlights include:
Partner Day (Nov. 11):
- Bringing together partners to explore the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud and discuss the future of software analytics
APM Essentials Bootcamp (Nov. 11):
- Running a sold-out, day-long APM Essentials Bootcamp to help attendees master APM
Presenting speakers (Nov. 12-13):
- Representatives from Airbnb, Amazon Web Services, Capital One, Docker, Github, Healthcare.gov, Kiva, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, News Corp, Rackspace, Roku, Slack, Target, Time Inc., US Foods and Zillow
Four tracks (Nov. 12-13):
- Create: What do organizations need to know about running modern software? How do you handle application performance in a containerized world. What microservices can mean for your success today and tomorrow.
- Architecture: How your stack architecture shapes your customer experiences. From config automation to single-page application frameworks, what tools do you need to stay ahead?
- New Relic: How New Relic can help you build and run amazing software. Tales from the front-end: New Relic and your customer experience. Developer deep-dive: tricks from application performance rockstars.
- Hacker Lounge: Informal crowd-sourced talks from our attendees and our global user groups! Registered attendees can stop by and hang out with New Relic Community Managers and Developer Advocates.
FutureStack15 is designed for developers, technologists, thought leaders and futurists from around the globe to come together and experience the discussion, debate, and disruption happening today in a world driven and powered by software. These three days will be dedicated to examining the ever-changing nature of modern software and the future of the technology stack.
When: Nov. 11-13, 2015
Where: The Fairmont San Francisco
Schedule and additional info: http://futurestack.io
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding New Relic’s FutureStack15 event, including speaker and participant attendance, topics, events and benefits of attending. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic's current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic's actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic's financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings we make with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic's most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations." Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic's Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.