Watch to explore how APM and infrastructure monitoring can be powerful tools for extracting valuable insights from your application and system data. This webinar will delve into the integration of APM and infrastructure monitoring data to enhance operational visibility, mitigate risks, and achieve strategic business goals. Discover how to leverage these insights to make informed, data-driven decisions that positively impact your organization's performance and future growth.
In this practical session, you’ll learn how APM and infrastructure monitoring techniques can help track, spot, and visualise overall system health and deployments, and enable your organisation to build a robust ecosystem that stands up to challenges, scales efficiently, and delivers exceptional performance.
- Use the new UI components in APM and infrastructure to locate issues, troubleshoot more quickly, and understand or uncover observability gaps.
- Understand the UI bridges between APM and infrastructure that connect performance in your environments
- Work with updated filter capabilities in infrastructure to view relevant parts of your ecosystem, and create powerful saved views
- Quickly assess key metrics for hosts using scorecard UI components
- Correlate infrastructure and application performance and utilisation metrics side by side
- Easily view overall system health and deployments
- Work with dynamic charts that provide host and APM-specific metrics to correlate drops in performance across infrastructure and associated services
- Get hands-on experience troubleshooting issues impacting your hosts or applications.