A main challenge facing businesses today is understanding how to surface critical business metrics to show a clear view of real-time business performance.
In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate how to connect business and software performance to get actionable insights into your business. We’ll guide you through examples of how to collect, process, and correlate key business metrics and dimensional data alongside your software telemetry. See how business data can be visualised and analysed to drive business performance.
After this webinar, DevOps and BizOps teams will know how to incorporate business KPIs into your observability strategy to make high-impact decisions in real time.
Join our New Relic experts: Field CTO, Greg Ouillon, Lead Customer Training Specialist, Liam Hurrell and Senior Strategic Sales Lead, Sunna Vincent.
- Business problems we’re addressing
- Querying and faceting business data
- Surfacing business metrics in New Relic
- Software Telemetry
- Custom attributes
- Custom events
- Dashboards: Visualise business and performance data
- Examples and case studies
- Detecting and alerting on business issues
- Options for capturing business metrics
- Front-end, back-end, mobile, logs, and others
- Demo - Practical example of an e-commerce application
- Make it happen: Who and how
Register for free using the form on the right.
We look forward to seeing you there!
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (BST)
7th June 2023
Register for this Webinar
Get full access to New Relic for free.
Monitor your stack for free with full platform access and 100 GB of ingest per month. No credit card required.