Join us for our multi-session Fundamentals Platform Training workshop. Sessions will run every Tuesday and Wednesday for 3 weeks (you should join all 6 sessions), where we will teach you all about the New Relic platform and still give you plenty of labs to work on.
- Session 1: Tuesday 16 August, 2pm - 5pm AEST / 12pm - 3pm SGT / 9.30am -12.30pm IST
- Session 2: Wednesday 17 August, 2pm - 5pm AEST / 12pm - 3pm SGT / 9.30am -12.30pm IST
- Session 3: Tuesday 23rd August, 2pm - 5pm AEST / 12pm - 3pm SGT / 9.30am -12.30pm IST
- Session 4: Wednesday 24th August, 2pm - 5pm AEST / 12pm - 3pm SGT / 9.30am -12.30pm IST
- Session 5: Tuesday 30th August, 2pm - 5pm AEST / 12pm - 3pm SGT / 9.30am -12.30pm IST
- Session 6: Wednesday 31st August, 2pm - 5pm AEST / 12pm - 3pm SGT / 9.30am -12.30pm IST
The New Relic Observability Platform is designed to help today’s software teams gain unprecedented visibility into the health of their entire technology stack, quickly troubleshoot any issues, and share key metrics of their digital business with a broader team of stakeholders.
This 6-part series is a practical, lab-focused workshop, where you’ll learn all about optimising your environment.
At the end of the training, you will learn all about:
- The New Relic Platform and its applications
- Full Stack Observability, with a single UI for all telemetry including logging and tracing
- How New Relic Dashboards can be used to build custom visualisations around all this data
- How to understand and improve on your CX
Who should attend:
This course is designed for anyone who wants better visibility across their full stack of services, optimise application performance, reduce application errors, and reduce MTTR. This course will suit those who enjoy learning in an instructor-led virtual environment with hands-on activities, interactive discussions and an engaging group environment.
2pm - 5pm AEST / 12pm SGT / 9.30am IST
Tuesdays and Wednesdays for 3 weeks starting 16 Aug