DevOps, site reliability engineers (SREs), and network operation center (NOC) teams have a responsibility to ensure infrastructure reliability, infusing advanced technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning to create new classifications like AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations).
But how can you use these new tools? There are five specific use cases where you can apply AIOps, which we’ll cover in this webinar:
- Incident detection (detecting problems faster)
- Noise reduction (reducing alert fatigue)
- Context (automatic analysis of data)
- Continuous improvement (recommendations based on past experiences, current usage, and user feedback)
- Data integration (integrating incident data from any source into incident management tools and workflows)
We hope this will give you a better understanding of the impact that AIOps tools will have on your incident management workflows.