2019 marks the sixth year for the Accelerate: State of DevOps report. Six years of investigating software delivery performance – how to measure it, what impacts it, and why it matters.
2019’s research continues to show that software delivery and operational (SDO) performance drives organizational performance and supports analyst reports that the industry is crossing the chasm: marked by an almost 3x increase in elite performers compared to 2018, with low performers shrinking in comparison.
Join us as report co-founder, Dr. Nicole Forsgren, and New Relic Senior Solutions Manager, Tori Wieldt, dive into the results of 2019’s report and review key takeaways, including:
- The best strategies for scaling DevOps at your organization
- How to leverage the cloud to drive superior outcomes
- The keys to unlocking effective change management
- How to optimize productivity so you can improve work/life balance and reduce burnout (plus, what we really mean by “productivity”)
- And new insights on how to build a great organizational culture