Scalable. Flexible. Agile. That’s what you expect from your AWS services, so shouldn’t your infrastructure monitoring solution just as great? New Relic Infrastructure can give you an accurate, real-time view of your EC2 and Lambda instances and other AWS services like CloudFront, DynamoDB, EBS, EC2, ElastiCache, ELB, IAM, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, and VPC. Leverage the AWS tags and metadata you already know and use, and dissect your data using any key AWS attribute—role, tier, AZ, datacenter, or any custom EC2 tag.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how you to migrate and optimize cloud infrastructure with confidence, thanks to:
- Native support for AWS tags and metadata
- Slice and dice hosts by any key AWS attribute to build dashboards and alerting by role, tier, AZ or datacenter, or any other EC2 tag
- Auto cleanup of hosts to ensure you’re only looking at active instances
- Understanding utilization and optimizing your EC2 and Lambda ecosystems by identifying over or under-provisioned areas
- Monitoring for 12+ key AWS-provided services like Lambda, CloudFront, DynamoDB, EBS, EC2, ElastiCache, ELB, IAM, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, and VPC
Get Ready for Peak Season with New Relic (APAC)
September 29, 2021
3pm AEST / 1pm SGT / 10.30am IST
Get Black Friday Ready: Use Apdex to Measure User Satisfaction
29 September 2021
10 - 10:45 am GMT / 11 - 11:45 am CET
September 30 - October 2, 2021
Get full access to New Relic One for free
Monitor your stack for free with full platform access and 100GB of ingest per month. No credit card required.