EXPERT SERVICES – DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FOUNDATIONS
The following tasks are included as part of this New Relic Digital Customer Experience Foundations Package:
a) Implementation Assistance
New Relic will assist the Customer with the following implementation activities as applicable and at Customer’s direction:
1. Assist Customer with conducting a one (1) day workshop with its business stakeholders to identify business goals and related Key Peformance Indicators (“KPIs”) (up to 10 business KPIs);
2. Assist Customer with conducting a one (1) day workshop with its business stakeholders to identify up to four (4) customer journeys that drive the above identified business goals and KPIs;
3. Assist Customer with conducting an inventory of up to (10) applications that are part of previously identified customer journeys in Step 2;
4. Assist Customer with deployment and configuration of up to ten (10) New Relic software agents (as applicable).;
5. Assist Customer with creating up to two (2) dashboards, with a maximum of five (5) widgets each, that includes short term high detail dashboard for errors and performance spikes and long term dashboards for trends and aggregate user behavior;
6. Assist Customer with creation of up to five (5) custom attributes to capture performance and business KPIs identified;
7. Assist Customer with creation of dashboards for up to ten (10) custom attribute KPIs in up to two (2) dashboards, with a maximum of five (5) widgets each;
8. Assist Customer with creation of up to ten (10) alert conditions and three (3) alert channels, including base line alerts for cloud based metrics;
9. Conduct up to two (2) knowledge transfer sessions for performing root cause analysis using Alerts;
10. Assist Customer with creation of one (1) service map that provides visual representation of application architecture (as applicable);
11. Assist Customer with creation of one (1) Health Map to determine affected components;
12. Assist Customer with assessment of one (1) game day simulation to practice incident management best practices;
13. Assist Customer with identifying up to ten (10) steps in the key customer journeys identified that impact business KPIs and up to ten (10) actions in the Customer’s application associated with the above steps;
14. Assist Customer with definition of up to ten (10) KPIs based on Step 13;
15. Assist Customer with creation of up to two (2) dashboards, with a maximum of up to five (5) widgets each, for KPIs identified in Step 14.
The following apply to this Package:
1. Utilization. If Customer does not fully utilize, request or receive the tasks included in this package, any remaining portion will be forfeited at the end of the earlier of: (i) the period set forth in the Order, or (ii) the one-year anniversary date of the applicable Order, and no refund will be provided to Customer.
2. Scheduling. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, (a) the tasks specified in this package will be delivered during the period as set forth in the Order, and (b) all dates and timescales for delivery or completion of any tasks are estimates only. New Relic will use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to any dates or timescales agreed with the Customer, but will not be liable in any manner for failure to complete any work by any date or any timescale specified. Unless otherwise agreed in the Order, Customer must schedule the performance of any on-site tasks for a minimum period of two (2) days. If applicable to an Order, Customer must schedule use of the package(s) at least three (3) months prior to such Order’s renewal or expiration date, otherwise, Customer risks not being able to schedule New Relic resources for such tasks. After such period, New Relic resources will be allocated on an as-available basis. If New Relic determines, in its sole discretion, that there is not enough time or resources available to complete such tasks prior to the renewal or expiration date of the Order, New Relic will have no liability to Customer.
3. Support. This package includes support for the solution offering provided pursuant to this schedule (if applicable) at no additional charge; such support will lapse at the earlier of: (A) one (1) year from the end date of the solution offering engagement, or (B) the date that Customer no longer has a paid subscription term to New Relic’s products. This support consists solely of maintenance (e.g. bug fixes) for the solution offering, in the form of such solution offering as provided by New Relic. Any requests for enhancement or modifications related to such solution offering shall be subject to a separate paid engagement.