What is Codestream?
Bring telemetry and tools together where developers live. In the IDE.
Improve performance with visibility into all metrics.
- View code-level metrics to really understand how everything is performing in production.
- See metrics in lower environments to catch problems early.
- See always-on, in-editor metrics for easy, everyday performance monitoring.
Collaborate to find and fix errors faster.
- Jump from errors inbox to the relevant code in your IDE with a click.
- Step through stack traces to locate problem code quickly.
- Forget siloed teams and easily bring the right people into the discussion to resolve issues fast.
Manage your pull request workflow in one place.
- Review pull requests with full source tree context in your IDE.
- Easily view and make comments on changes using tree view of changed files.
- Work more efficiently with support for GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, and GitLab self-managed.
Collaborate right where you code.
- Auto-tag the code author based on git blame info.
- Tie conversation threads to code locations across branches as new code merges in.
- Integrate easily with collaboration tools you already use like Slack, Teams, and email.
has us open.
has us open.
Our goal at Microsoft is to provide a wide range of services to address the real-world needs of customers. It's exciting to see comprehensive integration support with New Relic CodeStream, spanning multiple Microsoft platforms and products: VS Code, Visual Studio, .NET, GitHub, Microsoft Teams and Azure DevOps, to name a few. Tighter collaboration between development projects and improved connections between existing applications are just some of the benefits New Relic provides to the developer community.Scott GuthrieEVP Cloud and AI, Microsoft