At New Relic, our mission is to empower engineers with a data-driven approach to observability so they can plan, build, deploy, and run great software that powers great digital experiences.
Today’s world is powered by modern, digital experiences, and users expect things to just work—quickly, easily, and securely. By empowering engineers with data to do their jobs better, faster, easily, and more efficiently, they can create better experiences for their customers, employees, and partners to drive growth.
We’re honored to again be recognized as a Customers’ Choice in the Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ for Application Performance Monitoring (APM) Suites1 for September 2021—a distinction we believe speaks volumes to our renewed focus on the developer community and their success by delivering more value with our full-stack observability platform and usage-based pricing model.
We’re heartened to see software engineers and developers emphasize the value they’ve gained from end-to-end observability and unified data with New Relic One. We’re also particularly proud to see an increase in the diversity of our reviews, representing our customer base across regions, industries, and verticals.
Here are some of our favorite excerpts from the September 2021 report:
- “After 20 years in IT, New Relic One has been the first platform that has excelled in every dimension. I ran a project to evaluate all observability options. 57 tools were picked, some platforms, some point solutions. After a review that we put in around 6 person years of effort into, New Relic won every single selection round. For our use cases, New Relic One was a clear and obvious winner.” -Cloud architect, finance industry
- “The New Relic APM capability is excellent. Since getting on board, they have provided us with great support and are always reachable to answer any queries that we may have. As a company, we saw great value from the New Relic APM capability in helping us diagnose issues prior to deploying new projects quickly. Set up is easy enough and the product is well-documented. The community is also a great venue for support with any issues you may have.” -SupportOps technical manager, miscellaneous industry
- “The New Relic One APM is a very simple yet powerful monitoring tool. We have set up alerts and rules to check our website pages periodically 24x7. Every time there is a mild dip in the load time, we get an alert notification on multiple channels. This allows our team to identify and further reduce drastic performance issues. In cases of downtime, New Relic One provides a clear picture of the container and allows us to identify bottlenecks easily.” -Senior data specialist, construction industry
- Read the full set of reviews for New Relic One.
- Learn more about the New Relic One observability platform and our APM capability.
1Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Application Performance Monitoring, Peer Contributors, September 9, 2021
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
The views expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of New Relic. Any solutions offered by the author are environment-specific and not part of the commercial solutions or support offered by New Relic. Please join us exclusively at the Explorers Hub (discuss.newrelic.com) for questions and support related to this blog post. This blog may contain links to content on third-party sites. By providing such links, New Relic does not adopt, guarantee, approve or endorse the information, views or products available on such sites.