Conquer cloud complexity with New Relic and AWS.
Less time spent deploying cloud applications.
Cost savings by fast rightsizing the AWS infrastructure.
ROI with a fully connected AWS environment.
Spotlight: A deeper dive into New Relic for AWS.
Abstract cloud comprised of graphs
Transitioning to the cloud: New Relic’s journey to AWS
Cloud over a body of water with a ring of light
Introducing New Relic for Amazon EKS on AWS Fargate
Conceptual image of data with abstract graphs and shapes
Monitor your ML models with New Relic and Amazon SageMaker
Close up of a persons face wearing glasses. The reflection in the glasses is lines of code
Six reasons you should build with New Relic and AWS
AWS SERVICE METRICS
Get telemetry data instantly. Fix issues immediately.
- Collect, explore, and alert on all your AWS telemetry in one place.
- See when events happen in real time and respond before they affect your customer experience.
- Know the state of your entire system, at all times—no more surprise events.
- Start monitoring AWS like a pro, right out of the box with our quickstart integrations.
See data in context across your environment.
- See relationships and dependencies across your cloud infrastructure, applications, and end users.
- Know system-wide health across hosts, cloud resources, containers, services, and applications.
- Quickly pinpoint issues in both the AWS Cloud and on-prem.
RIGHTSIZE SERVICES RIGHT NOW
Uncover under- or over-utilized services—and save.
- Calibrate cloud services for top performance, availability, and scalability.
- Easily pinpoint the best instance type based on real usage.
- Quickly and precisely measure the impact of issues, and find ways to work more efficiently.
- Correlate app and end-user experience metrics with AWS service metrics.
Plan, migrate, modernize. A roadmap for every stage.
- Use the Cloud Observability Framework to know the what, why, and how for a successful cloud strategy.
- Accelerate migration and reduce risk with measurements across the environment, at every stage.
- Meet changing business opportunities with data-driven decisions on how to evolve your applications.
- Scale quickly and easily, and lower costs based on real-time analytics and KPIs.
has us open.
has us open.
Migrating different geographic zones to AWS would have been a nightmare if we’d had to manually dig through logs and various data sources. With New Relic, it’s been easy.Yang TangGlobal Director of Engineering, AB InBev