NEW RELIC SOFTWARE ANALYTICS – TOOLS CONSOLIDATION - APM AND INFRASTRUCTURE
The following tasks are included as part of this New Relic Tools Consolidation APM and Infrastructure Package:
a) Environment Assessment Report
A New Relic Solution Architect will spend up to two (2) business days with the Customer to provide an environment assessment report which shall include (as applicable) details on applications, servers or instances on which New Relic APM and New Relic Infrastructure will be installed. The report may also outline key migration use cases, list KPIs identified (after discussion with Customer), and a tools consolidation plan.
b) Implementation Assistance
New Relic will assist Customer with the following implementation activities as applicable to and at Customer’s direction:
- Assist Customer with creation of one (1) Service Map that provides a visual representation of application architecture (as applicable);
- Assist Customer to determine application naming and labelling conventions to use as best practices (as applicable);.
- Assist Customer with the creation of up to two (2) automation scripts to support the automated deployment of agents (as applicable);
- Provide training and best practices focused on product education, and on specific Customer needs around performing root cause analysis;
- Assist Customer with identifying up to fifteen (15) KPIs for dashboard creation;
- Assist Customer with adding Custom Instrumentation (to be scoped in a project plan) for up to one (1) applications to New Relic APM. Custom Instrumentation may be used to enhance or deepen the Customer’s visibility into third party frameworks, packages, or Customer’s code. New Relic may offer a variety of approaches or methods to allow for Customer to apply such instrumentation to the New Relic Products, but New Relic will only assist Customer with implementation through one (1) such method; applicable approaches or methods will vary depending upon Customer’s IT infrastructure. New Relic will assist Customer to: define scope, gather requirements, develop the Custom Instrumentation by providing guidance and suggestions, and test. If Customer modifies the Custom Instrumentation, the aforementioned support obligations are null and void.
- Assist Customer with identifying key Infrastructure integrations ("Infrastructure Integration") to address monitoring gaps. Development of up to two (2) Infrastructure Integrations (to be scoped in a subsequently prepared project plan) that are designed to leverage New Relic Infrastructure, which may include scoping, requirement gathering, development, testing and deployment of the Infrastructure Integrations.
- Assist Customer with configuration of up to two (2) New Relic Alert Policies with up to five (5) alert conditions per policy (if applicable);
- Assist Customer to automate distribution of up to 2000 New Relic APM or Infrastructure Agents (as applicable). This includes configuration assistance with New Relic APM and Infrastructure Agents for optimal performance and functionality; and
- New Relic will provide a report that outlines the application baseline comparison before and after the tools consolidation.
The following apply to this Package:
1. Utilization. If Customer does not fully utilize, request or receive the tasks included in this package, any remaining portion will be forfeited at the end of the earlier of: (i) the period set forth in the Order, or (ii) the one-year anniversary date of the applicable Order, and no refund will be provided to Customer.
2. Scheduling. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, (a) the tasks specified in this package will be delivered during the period as set forth in the Order, and (b) all dates and timescales for delivery or completion of any tasks are estimates only. New Relic will use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to any dates or timescales agreed with the Customer, but will not be liable in any manner for failure to complete any work by any date or any timescale specified. Unless otherwise agreed in the Order, Customer must schedule the performance of any on-site tasks for a minimum period of two (2) days. If applicable to an Order, Customer must schedule use of the package(s) at least three (3) months prior to such Order’s renewal or expiration date, otherwise, Customer risks not being able to schedule New Relic resources for such tasks. After such period, New Relic resources will be allocated on an as-available basis. If New Relic determines, in its sole discretion, that there is not enough time or resources available to complete such tasks prior to the renewal or expiration date of the Order, New Relic will have no liability to Customer.
3. Support. This package includes support for the solution offering provided pursuant to this schedule (if applicable) at no additional charge; such support will lapse at the earlier of: (A) one (1) year from the end date of the solution offering engagement, or (B) the date that Customer no longer has a paid subscription term to New Relic’s products. This support consists solely of maintenance (e.g. bug fixes) for the solution offering, in the form of such solution offering as provided by New Relic. Any requests for enhancement or modifications related to such solution offering shall be subject to a separate paid engagement.