Log monitoring at scale has never been faster, easier, or more affordable. The New Relic Telemetry Data Platform provides an open, scalable, and extensible platform for log management. Log management with New Relic One performs at scale for data ingestion and query response time. Use New Relic One to collect, search, and correlate logs from your applications, infrastructure, and network devices for faster troubleshooting and investigation.
Log management with New Relic One is easy to use and intuitive to learn, with out-of-the-box parsing rules and support for the most common programming languages. More importantly, you can apply the full power of New Relic One search, alerting, and visualization capabilities to your log data:
- Supports plain word search and the Lucene Query Language
- Combs through more than 50 billion events per second, so you can quickly find the data you’re looking for
- Uses machine learning to detect patterns and surface outliers in log data for faster debugging
- Visualizes search results in native dashboards or open source tools such as Grafana
- Allows you to create alert policies from your log data to identify trends proactively before a serious incident arises