Software analytics company New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR) kicked off Partner Day at FutureStack15, bringing together partners to explore the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud and discuss the future of software analytics. The company officially announced its New Relic Partner Program, which is committed to working with a diverse group of industry-leading technology and service providers to advance the software analytics market.
“We believe the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud is redefining the way modern software is created and run, and that the partner ecosystem we are building is a critical asset to our customers,” said John Gray, SVP Business Development, New Relic. “As an open cloud platform, we are dedicated to working with the world’s leading technology and service providers, and to enable them to deliver value to the markets they serve through real-time insights into their software.”
New Relic has a history of collaborating with innovative companies to deliver its software analytics offerings to the market. Recent partner efforts include strategic alliances, cloud platform partners, independent software vendors (ISVs)/managed service providers (MSPs)/resellers, and ecosystem partners, with highlights including:
Strategic Alliances: Collaborating with digital agencies, systems integrators (SIs) and federal markets to harness the power of software analytics
- Launched new partnership with global marketing and technology agency, DigitasLBi, a Publicis Groupe company, to offer products as part of its digital reference architecture for its managed service provider (MSP) offerings
Cloud Platform Partners: Working with the world’s leading cloud platforms to help companies move faster to the cloud
- Announced new features to specifically monitor development, pre-production and production application health and performance on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), as well as the achievement of AWS Partner Network Mobile Competency
- Joined the Cloud Foundry Foundation and launched a new partnership with Pivotal Software to enable frictionless monitoring of applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Joined the Salesforce Wave Analytics Cloud Partner Ecosystem
ISV/MSP/Resellers: Embedding, bundling, or reselling with leading companies to further the reach of the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud
- Launched new partnership with SHI International Corp. to resell to the enterprise, commercial and public sector markets
- Launched new partnership with SoftChoice to resell to the enterprise, commercial and public sector markets in Canada
- Launched Magento analytics extension to deliver critical performance analytics for retailers
Ecosystem: Working with members of the technical ecosystem to expand and integrate New Relic’s software analytics capabilities
- Launched integration with Red Hat Openshift for obtaining Docker images for New Relic language agents and easy installation within Openshift PaaS deployments
- Debuted Docker monitoring to give New Relic APM customers visibility into the performance of containerized applications with Docker
- Previewed upcoming integration with HipChat Connect to enable collaboration around New Relic monitored apps with greater context and accountability
Launches New Partner Program
Launching today, the New Relic Partner Program is aimed at recruiting, enabling and supporting the world’s leading technology and service providers to advance and engage with software analytics. Through the program, New Relic works to engage partners — including digital agencies, systems integrators, cloud platform providers, independent software vendors/managed service providers/resellers, and ecosystem partners — to offer resources and maximize the value of these relationships. As part of the program, the company’s new online portal is designed to serve New Relic’s partners and provide the tools, enablement and support to be successful. Partners interested in the portal may email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
To learn more about the New Relic Partner Program, visit: http://newrelic.com/partners or check out our blog: https://blog.newrelic.com/2015/11/11/partner-portal-program.
FutureStack15 is designed for developers, technologists, thought leaders and futurists from around the globe to come together and experience the discussion, debate, and disruption happening today in a world driven and powered by software. These three days will be dedicated to examining the ever-changing nature of modern software and the future of the technology stack.
When: Nov. 11-13, 2015
Where: The Fairmont San Francisco
Schedule and additional info: http://futurestack.io
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding New Relic redefining the way modern software is created and run, as well as the New Relic Partner Program, including growth and the expected benefits of the program. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic's current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic's actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic's financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings we make with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic's most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations." Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic's Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.