Join New Relic CEO and Founder Lew Cirne at FutureStack19 in Melbourne on Friday 11 October for an intensive and informative day created for modern technology professionals. Learn how your peers are navigating technology shifts and thriving in a software-driven, cloud-native world.
You’ll hear from digital leaders and technical experts at Service NSW, Xero, IAG, Afterpay, ANZ Bank, Amazon Web Services, The ABC, Culture Amp and Australia Post, and gain practical and deeply technical insights on the trends and topics you care about most, including:
- How to accelerate your shift to cloud-native and reimagine the way your applications are delivered, run, and monitored
- What's new and what's next in observability for the modern world - from Kubernetes and serverless technologies to AIOps
- How to scale DevOps practices beyond individual teams and build a culture of measurement and continuous improvement
- How to develop a unified, entity-centric view of your applications, services, and systems, and understand their relationships and dependencies
- Tips and tricks on how to make the most out of New Relic, in order to provide a greater end digital customer experience
Where: Grand Hyatt, Grand Ballroom, 123 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
When: Breakfast from 8am, Keynotes from 9am, eSports Afterparty from 5pm
Optional Training Workshop on 10 October: You can also optionally attend our free pre-conference hands-on New Relic Developer training workshop the day prior from 9am to 5pm.
The morning of the workshop will educate you on SLIs, making your observability more relevant to your business. Then in the afternoon session we'll give you an introduction to our programmable platform and “the art of the possible” with New Relic One, through a series of hands-on labs.
Places are limited to 130 for training which takes place at a different location to the FutureStack Conference, at Cliftons Freshwater Place, Level 18, 2 Southbank Blvd, Southbank VIC 3006