Technology All-Stars Take the Stage at New Relic’s FutureStack13 Conference
Explore the future of modern software with innovative speakers from Amazon, GitHub, Pandora, Twitter and more
New Relic, Inc., the software analytics platform company, today announced its speaker lineup for their first-ever technology conference, FutureStack13, taking place in San Francisco on Oct. 24 – 25. Taking the main stage will be speakers hailing from disruptive companies at the forefront of modern software innovation. In addition to our industry-leading keynotes Hilary Mason of Accel Partners, John Engates of Rackspace Hosting and Scott Guthrie of Microsoft, joining the lineup are:
- Chris Martin, Vice President of Engineering of Pandora
- John Kleinschmidt, Director of Technology Development of CURE International
- Simone Brunozzi, Senior Technology Evangelist of Amazon
- Peter Van Hardenberg, General Manager of Heroku
- Ben Hindman, Runtime Systems Engineer of Twitter
This two-day event will be a playground for technologists and creatives to imagine, build and craft the future of modern software. FutureStack will not only set out to define how modern software stack is evolving, but will also offer tracks dedicated to creating a culture for innovation and empowering technical and creative teams with shared tools for the design of better user experiences. Overall, the agenda will take a deep dive into current and future technologies through these four pillars:
- Keynotes and Tech Inspiration – Developer-centric talks designed to inspire with the driving question, “what will you build in the future?”
- Deep Dive into Technology – Technical sessions focused on maximizing the power of software
- Rich Ecosystem – Hear from leaders trailblazing change across the technology spectrum
- Genius Bar and Hacker Space – Collaborative environment designed for hacking and exploring New Relic
For a full list of main track and New Relic speakers, visit the speaker page at futurestack.io/speakers.
- When: October 24 – 25, 2013
- Where: Grand Hyatt San Francisco, 345 Stockton St.
- Registration: visit www.futurestack.io
- For sponsorship information, visit our sponsor page or contact us at email@example.com
- For press passes, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For agenda updates, visit www.futurestack.io and follow @newrelic and the #FS13 hashtag on Twitter
About New Relic
The world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. New Relic One is the most powerful cloud-based observability platform built to help organizations create more perfect software. Learn why developers trust New Relic for improved uptime and performance, greater scale and efficiency, and accelerated time to market at newrelic.com.
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.