SAN FRANCISCO – June 15, 2011 – New Relic now delivers SaaS-based web application performance management to more than 10,000 active customers, the company announced today. This milestone comes on the heels of the company’s latest technology innovation announcement – Real User Monitoring – a new service that is already monitoring over 1 billion customer page loads each week since its release in May.
"Application performance management and end user experience monitoring are well established requirements for delivering great online service," said New Relic founder and CEO Lew Cirne. "The rapid adoption of our APM service, and now our Real User Monitoring, reflects tremendous demand in the market for a new approach that combines these capabilities in one easy-to-use tool that just works."
“New Relic has already staked ground in monitoring modern Web 2.0 applications and pages,” said Dennis Callaghan, Senior Analyst, The 451 Group in a recent report. “Its new RUM capability, geared to those modern architectures and frameworks, should be a welcome addition to New Relic's customers that aren't finding that third-party tools give them the capability they're looking for in end-user monitoring.”
Highlights from 2011
- More than 10,000 active customers now use New Relic’s all-in-one web application performance solution, including new customers Zynga, University of Phoenix, and Comcast.
- Since the delivery of Real User Monitoring in May, New Relic is monitoring more than 1 Billion web page loads a week, enabling customers to gain valuable, real-time browser-level insight into the end user experience.
- New Relic was named to the The Structure 50 – The Top 50 Cloud Innovators, and the 2011 OnDemand 100 Top Private Companies.
- New partnerships with leading PaaS providers and hosting services including Rackspace and Amazon AWS.
“To be successful, businesses need to see how their entire application is performing at all times, from the browser, down to the line of application code,” continued Cirne. “New Relic will continue our mission to build innovative technologies that transform the way organizations manage web performance by providing tools that are effective and easy-to-use regardless of the development language or application environment.”
- Visit the New Relic Blog for the latest on web application performance
- Follow New Relic on Twitter: @NewRelic
- Check out our video with 37 Signals, Acquia, CloudBees, Engine Yard, IGN and Zendesk
About New Relic
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. New Relic’s cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. Learn why more than 50% of the Fortune 100 trust New Relic at newrelic.com.
Social Media Links : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Media ContactAndrew Schmitt
New Relic, Inc.
Investor ContactJonathan Parker
New Relic, Inc.