Comprehensive LAMPy stack monitoring system:
LAMPy is a free, open source software stack used for building web sites and applications. LAMPy is an acronym for the operating system (Linux), the webserver (Apache), the database server (MySQL), and the programming language (Python).
What should you look for in a LAMPy dashboard?
- Linux: CPU usage, total memory usage, disk usage, etc
- Apache: Requests per second, bytes per second, workers status, etc
- MySQL: Operations per second, InnoDB read & writes, etc
- Python: Throughput, transaction overview, WSGI, etc
- In addition, you are free to create your own charts using the stored metrics
What’s included in the LAMPy quickstart?
This quickstart includes the following preconfigured observability solutions:
- Application metrics with your server’s primary health metrics, like CPU usage, memory, disk usage and more
- Multiple high-value alerts including latest number of questions per second, error transactions percentage, memory usage and CPU utilization
- Informative dashboards (Busy worker status, operations, InnoDB read and write, etc)