LAMPy stack quickstart contains 1 dashboard. These interactive visualizations let you easily explore your data, understand context, and resolve problems faster.
LAMPy stack observability quickstart contains 4 alerts. These alerts detect changes in key performance metrics. Integrate these alerts with your favorite tools (like Slack, PagerDuty, etc.) and New Relic will let you know when something needs your attention.
This alert is triggered when the CPU utilization exceeds 90% for 5 minutes.
Memory Used (%)
This alert is triggered when the memory usage exceeds 90% for 5 minutes.
Questions Per Second
This alert is triggered when the current rate of questions exceeds 4 for 5 minutes.
This alert is triggered when the failed transaction rate exceeds 10% for 5 minutes.
LAMPy stack observability quickstart contains 1 documentation reference. This is how you'll get your data into New Relic.
Comprehensive LAMPy stack monitoring system:
LAMPy is a free, open source software stack used for building web sites and applications. LAMPy is an acronym for the operating system (Linux), the webserver (Apache), the database server (MySQL), and the programming language (Python).
What should you look for in a LAMPy dashboard?
- Linux: CPU usage, total memory usage, disk usage, etc
- Apache: Requests per second, bytes per second, workers status, etc
- MySQL: Operations per second, InnoDB read & writes, etc
- Python: Throughput, transaction overview, WSGI, etc
- In addition, you are free to create your own charts using the stored metrics
What’s included in the LAMPy quickstart?
This quickstart includes the following preconfigured observability solutions:
- Application metrics with your server’s primary health metrics, like CPU usage, memory, disk usage and more
- Multiple high-value alerts including latest number of questions per second, error transactions percentage, memory usage and CPU utilization
- Informative dashboards (Busy worker status, operations, InnoDB read and write, etc)