The critical alert threshold is set to 500ms.
The alert threshold is set to 15% for warning and 25% for critical.
Quickstart for BlazeMeter API Test Monitoring
The BlazeMeter Continuous Testing Platform is a unified, end-to-end, next-generation software test automation platform built for both Agile and COE teams. By connecting New Relic with BlazeMeter API Monitoring, you can collect metrics from your API tests and transform them into actionable insights about your applications in New Relic
This quickstart allows users to monitor BlazeMeter API tests inside New Relic and observe test results in the context of instrumented applications. The BlazeMeter quickstart includes:
where users can easily monitor:
- Test Result Counts for Past Week
- Assertion Pass/Fail Counts by Day for Past Week
- Response Times Histogram Over Past Week
- Average/90th/95th/99th Percentile Response Times Over Past Day
- Response Status Codes for Past Day
- Test Run Summary
where users are notified on:
- Test Error Rate
- 90th Percentile Latency