NEW RELIC SOFTWARE ANALYTICS – CLOUD ADOPTION FOUNDATIONS
The following tasks are included as part of this New Relic Cloud Adoption Foundations Package:
a) Environment Assessment Report
A New Relic Solution Architect will work with Customer to create an environment assessment report that identifies up to ten (10) applications that may need to be migrated from the Customer’s existing environment to the cloud.
b) Implementation Assistance
New Relic will assist the Customer with the following implementation activities as applicable to and at Customer’s direction:
- Assist Customer with identifying up to ten (10) applications that are in scope for migration to a cloud environment;
- Assist Customer with creating a rollout plan of optimal tooling for both pre-migration and post-migration environment that identifies which New Relic products are a best fit for such rollout;
- Assist Customer with deployment of up to ten (10) agents on Customer’s pre-migration environment in order of priority;
- Assist Customer with the discovery and definition of up to ten (10) KPIs that will be used for establishing baselines;
- Assist Customer with creating up to two (2) service maps that provide a visual representation of application architecture (as applicable);
- Assist Customer with establishing baselines in pre-migration environment by creating up to two (2) dashboards with up to five (5) widgets each;
- Assist Customer with creation of up to two (2) Synthetic scripts to be run against both environments (pre- and post-migration environment) and creation of up to two (2) dashboards with up to five (5) widgets each to compare baseline to migrated environment;
- Assist Customer with deployment of up to ten (10) agents on the Customer’s cloud infrastructure (as applicable). This includes configuration assistance with agents for optimal performance and functionality;
- Assist Customer with deployment and configuration of up to five (5) cloud integrations to monitor for performance and usage;
- Assist Customer with measuring new state in post-migration environment by creating up to two (2) dashboards with up to five (5) widgets each;
- Assist Customer with definition and creation of up to one (1) dashboard with up to five (5) widgets to monitor KPIs in both environment (pre and post migration environment) to reflect before-and-after states, focusing on out-of-baseline performance metrics; and
- Assist Customer with establishing baseline in post migration environment for the ten (10) KPIs identified and creating a document that reflects the results of migration in both environments (pre and post migration environments).
c) Wrap Up
New Relic will spend up to one (1) business day to provide an engagement wrap-up report. The wrap-up report may outline suggestions and benefits for Customer’s usage of New Relic Products on a broader scale throughout Customer’s organization.
The following apply to this Package:
1. Utilization. If Customer does not fully utilize, request or receive the tasks included in this package, any remaining portion will be forfeited at the end of the earlier of: (i) the period set forth in the Order, or (ii) the one-year anniversary date of the applicable Order, and no refund will be provided to Customer.
2. Scheduling. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, (a) the tasks specified in this package will be delivered during the period as set forth in the Order, and (b) all dates and timescales for delivery or completion of any tasks are estimates only. New Relic will use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to any dates or timescales agreed with the Customer, but will not be liable in any manner for failure to complete any work by any date or any timescale specified. Unless otherwise agreed in the Order, Customer must schedule the performance of any on-site tasks for a minimum period of two (2) days. If applicable to an Order, Customer must schedule use of the package(s) at least three (3) months prior to such Order’s renewal or expiration date, otherwise, Customer risks not being able to schedule New Relic resources for such tasks. After such period, New Relic resources will be allocated on an as-available basis. If New Relic determines, in its sole discretion, that there is not enough time or resources available to complete such tasks prior to the renewal or expiration date of the Order, New Relic will have no liability to Customer.
3. Support. This package includes support for the solution offering provided pursuant to this schedule (if applicable) at no additional charge; such support will lapse at the earlier of: (A) one (1) year from the end date of the solution offering engagement, or (B) the date that Customer no longer has a paid subscription term to New Relic’s products. This support consists solely of maintenance (e.g. bug fixes) for the solution offering, in the form of such solution offering as provided by New Relic. Any requests for enhancement or modifications related to such solution offering shall be subject to a separate paid engagement.