Over the last few years, Kubernetes has emerged as the de facto standard for orchestrating and managing containers. Virtually all the cloud vendors have thrown their support behind Kubernetes as an industry standard.
With the rise of Kubernetes, engineers and operators need better visibility to understand and explore the performance of their cloud native applications and infrastructure. We believe that to efficiently build and run modern software, you need visibility—especially when applications are running inside Kubernetes clusters.
Is Kubernetes part of your current or future software delivery practice? Are you responsible for your company's Kubernetes environment?
This hands-on virtual workshop will show you how to get observability into your Kubernetes environment with the help of New Relic. We’ll cover how to set up and use the New Relic Kubernetes cluster explorer as well as best practices.
During this workshop, you will:
- Setup the Kubernetes integration
- View application metrics deployed on a Kubernetes cluster
- Integrate Kubernetes events into the solution
- Add logs for deeper visibility
- Trace your applications components
- Enable Prometheus metric collection
REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP