SAN FRANCISCO — July 16, 2013 — New Relic, Inc., the software analytics company, today announced FutureStack13, the company’s inaugural technology conference, dedicated to technical inspiration and the practical future of technology. Taking place Oct. 24 – 25 at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco, the special two-day event that will bring together leading developers, futurists and creatives to build, break and hack the future of software.
Industry leaders keynoting at FutureStack, in addition to New Relic CEO and Founder Lew Cirne:
- Scott Guthrie, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft
- Kate Matsudaira, Vice President of Engineering of Pop Forms
- John Engates, Chief Technology Officer of Rackspace Hosting
Headlining New Relic’s kickoff party will be:
- Legendary, alt rock band CAKE, featuring lead singer John McCrea
FutureStack is for innovators and disruptors who are focused on where they want to be, not where they have been. The event will facilitate the conversation about the future platform for more innovation. It will be about connecting people through panel discussions, direct developer-to-developer engagements and nighttime VIP events.
With multiple tracks of awesome and dedicated areas for hacking, there’s something for everybody:
- Keynotes and Tech Inspiration – Developer-centric talks and designed to inspire with the driving question, “What Do You Think the Future Will Hold?”
- Deep Dive Sessions – Tech sessions on maximizing the power of software
- PartnerStack – Learn from the best of the best from across the ecosystem
- HackStack & Genius Bar – Dedicated rooms just for hacking, and an area set up for answering those questions about New Relic, software analytics and more!
- When: October 24 – 25, 2013
- Where: Grand Hyatt San Francisco, 345 Stockton St.
- Tickets are on sale today at www.futurestack.io
- First 100 tickets at $375 (early bird price, until they sell out)
- Regular-price tickets at $500 (through 8:00 a.m. PDT, Oct. 11)
- Late registration tickets at $600 (8:01 a.m., Oct. 11 - 8:00 a.m. PDT, Oct. 24)
For more information:
- Speaking opportunities and press passes, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship information, contact email@example.com
- For agenda updates, visit www.futurestack.io and follow @futurestackio on Twitter
About New Relic
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. New Relic’s cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. Learn why more than 50% of the Fortune 100 trust New Relic at newrelic.com.
Social Media Links : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Media ContactAndrew Schmitt
New Relic, Inc.
Investor ContactJonathan Parker
New Relic, Inc.