New Relic Celebrates Partner Success at FutureStack Partner Day
Unveils New Relic Global Partner Awards Winners; Recognizes Partner Ecosystem Achievements
Digital intelligence leader New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR) kicked off its annual Partner Day today at FutureStack, in San Francisco, bringing together business leaders to discuss the future of digital intelligence. Joining New Relic on stage at FutureStack will be Platinum sponsors and strategic partners Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform and Pivotal.
The company has continued to mature its New Relic Partner Program over the past year by building momentum for existing partners and adding new and expanded strategic partnerships to deliver digital intelligence to an expanded ecosystem.
2016 New Relic Global Partner Awards Winners
The New Relic Global Partner Awards recognize the company’s ecosystem of partners for their excellence in helping customers leverage digital intelligence to achieve better app performance, customer experiences, and business results.
“New Relic partners around the world are driving innovation for customers undergoing digital transformation,” said John Gray, senior vice president of business development, New Relic. “In 2016, we have seen incredible results from our partner ecosystem in bringing real-time visibility and insights to digital businesses through the New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform. On behalf of New Relic, I would like to congratulate these winning partners on their well-deserved awards!”
The Revenue Growth Award honors the partner that has generated the greatest amount of year-over-year growth in New Relic software revenue.
- Winner: SHI International
- Honorable Mention: Claranet
The Platform Award honors a partner that has demonstrated significant investment in services and solutions focused on the adoption of multiple New Relic products.
- Winner: Spark::red
- Honorable Mention: Magento
The New Market Award honors a partner that has penetrated a new market for New Relic in either a new geography or business vertical.
- Winner: UXB
- Honorable Mention: ProtoSecurity
The Rookie Award honors a new partner who joined the New Relic Partner Program within the eligible year and who has demonstrated significant revenue growth, platform adoption, or new market penetration.
- Winner: Pivotal
- Honorable Mention: DigitasLbi
To learn more about our New Relic Global Partner Award winners and their stories, visit our blog post here.
New Relic’s partners continue to drive momentum in delivering the company’s digital intelligence offerings to the market. Recent partner highlights include:
- 2nd Watch - Bolstered an existing partnership with 2nd Watch to bring its customers access to the entire New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform. Combining 2nd Watch’s managed services with New Relic’s real-time cloud monitoring and analytics now enables their customers even greater application optimization while improving the end user’s experience.
- Atea - Launched a partnership with Atea, a leading IT infrastructure provider in Europe, where, as an authorized reseller, Atea can easily introduce and expand the sale of New Relic’s digital intelligence products to the Nordic and Baltic regions. Atea is the leading supplier of IT infrastructure in 89 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
- Blue Medora - Launched a partnership with Blue Medora, a leading innovator in IT operations analytics (ITOA) for enterprise cloud, database and infrastructure management, to produce plugins aimed at improving enterprise IT visibility to the entire heterogeneous stack. With those plugins, New Relic customers can aggregate mass amounts of individual resource data points from leading virtualization, server, storage, compute, network and databases.
- Google Cloud Platform - Launched a collaboration with Google Cloud Platform to offer New Relic Application Performance Monitoring (APM) via Google Cloud Launcher. Google Cloud Platform (GCP) enables developers to build, test and deploy applications on Google’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure. GCP customers can now quickly add New Relic APM to any application developed in any of the supported language agents to build, deploy, and maintain great software.
- Pivotal - Further collaborated with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, a comprehensive cloud native platform for modern application development, leveraging New Relic APM and New Relic Insights to help enterprise customers successfully monitor and analyze enterprise-level, cloud-based, agile development environments.
- Slalom Consulting - Launched a partnership with Slalom Consulting, a national business and technology consulting firm, to offer its enterprise-level customers monitoring and analytics through the New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform, helping to accelerate application performance quality across all platforms, especially in the public cloud.
- SoftwareONE - Launched a partnership with SoftwareONE, a leading global provider of software portfolio management solutions. With the announcement of an authorized reseller agreement comes the expanded access of New Relic’s digital intelligence products to SoftwareONE’s worldwide customer base.
About New Relic Partner Program
The New Relic Partner Program is aimed at recruiting, enabling, and supporting the world’s leading technology and service providers to engage and advance digital intelligence. New Relic partners help their customers improve application and infrastructure performance, deliver delightful customer experiences, and drive business outcomes. Through the program, New Relic partners—including digital agencies, systems integrators, managed service providers, resellers, cloud platform providers, and independent software vendors—can grow their business by providing full-stack visibility of their customers’ digital experiences and cloud initiatives, integrate with New Relic’s product suite, or resell New Relic’s products.
FutureStack anchors on the biggest shift of the decade impacting modern businesses – the transformation of their relationships with their customers. This transformation is being powered by digital, and at FutureStack attendees can learn how to strategically monitor their customer experiences, build and operate a cloud scaled tech stack, and better connect with other business leaders in digital. FutureStack will teach attendees how to build and run systems so they can make smarter business decisions and better customer experiences – to be ready for demands today and those in the future.
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding New Relic’s FutureStack Partner Day, including speaker and participant attendance, topics, events and benefits of attending, as well as the New Relic Partner Program, including potential benefits to the ecosystem of companies and their customers. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic’s current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic’s actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic's financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings New Relic makes with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic's most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations." Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic's Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
About New Relic
The world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. New Relic One is the most powerful cloud-based observability platform built to help organizations create more perfect software. Learn why developers trust New Relic for improved uptime and performance, greater scale and efficiency, and accelerated time to market at newrelic.com.
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.