Software analytics leader New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR) today announced additional headline speakers for its fourth annual FutureStack San Francisco event taking place on November 16-17, 2016.
New Relic counts top brands from around the world as its customers and partners, many of whom will join the company for its upcoming two-day FutureStack event. The conference will feature leading innovators sharing ground-breaking software insights and experiences from building and operating their digital businesses. Joining previously announced speakers from Airbnb, Concur, Gannett, MLBAM, and Tableau, new speakers include:
- AWS - Terry Wise, Vice President, Global Alliances, Ecosystem and Channels
- Dow Jones - Bill Sammons, Head of Content Enrichment
- GE - Keagan Peet, Lead Analyst, Infrastructure Services
- GIPHY - Anthony Johnson, Chief Technology Officer
- Google Cloud Platform - Melody Meckfessel, Sr. Engineering Director
- TrueCar - Tommy McClung, Chief Technology Officer
- Zoosk - Aideen Nasirishargh, Lead Software Developer
In addition, FutureStack will feature world-class keynote speakers, including Nate Silver, statistician, editor-in-chief and founder of FiveThirtyEight, and Kumail Nanjiani, comedian and star of HBO’s “Silicon Valley.”
FutureStack San Francisco will feature four different conference tracks, including:
- Analytics for Everyone will feature presentations and training sessions designed to help you understand how to harness the power of data throughout every corner of your organization.
- Developing Breakthrough Customer Experiences will focus on the front-end of the modern digital business, where you’ll have the chance to learn how to better win and retain digital customers.
- Operating a Dynamic Infrastructure will help you better understand the quickly evolving modern technological landscape of cloud computing, microservices, containers, and continuous deployment.
- New Relic 101, a training-heavy track, will give you the opportunity to develop your application performance skills and software analytics savvy.
FutureStack San Francisco Details
- When: November 16-17, 2016
- Where: Pier 27, The Embarcadero, San Francisco
- Registration is now open: https://sanfrancisco.futurestack.io/
FutureStack anchors on the biggest shift of the decade impacting modern businesses – the transformation of their relationships with their customers. This transformation is being powered by digital, and at FutureStack attendees can learn how to strategically monitor their customer experiences, build and operate a cloud scaled tech stack, and better connect with other business leaders in digital. FutureStack will teach attendees how to build and run systems so they can make smarter business decisions and better customer experiences – to be ready for demands today and those in the future.
- For ongoing agenda updates please visit https://sanfrancisco.futurestack.io/, on Twitter at @newrelic, or hashtag #FS16SF
- Highlights from the FutureStack Tour events in London and New York.
New Relic will continue to announce additional speakers and workshops for the event over the coming weeks. All events, dates, prices, topics and speakers are subject to change without notice.
About New Relic
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements, as that term is defined under the federal securities laws, including but not limited to statements regarding market trends and dynamics as well as New Relic’s FutureStack event, such as speaker and participant attendance, topics, events and benefits of attending. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements are based on New Relic’s current assumptions, expectations, and beliefs and are subject to substantial risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that may cause New Relic’s actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Further information on factors that could affect New Relic’s financial and other results and the forward-looking statements in this press release is included in the filings New Relic makes with the SEC from time to time, including in New Relic’s most recent Form 10-Q, particularly under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.” Copies of these documents may be obtained by visiting New Relic’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.newrelic.com or the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. New Relic assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.